Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If season tickets went up 20%.......

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
People asking for others to be banned, is a ban in itself :wave:

Ban me then I couldn't give a toss. Why do you feel the need to act like a power crazed penis because you are a mod? Did I cross the line somewhere? Are you related to return of the moron? More to the point, when did I ASK him to be banned?

I think we would lose 2,000-3,000 sth,and the following season we could lose another 2,000 unless we managed to get promoted.
As seen with the Newcastle game around 7,000 sth can live without watching the Albion.
Getting the pricing wrong for next season could have some long term repercussions,lets hope Barber gets this one right.

I have that cock on ignore, the only reason I saw this was because I used my wife's iPad to check the gossip and wasn't logged in. If HBB gets a week ban for his conference nonsense then then this moron deserves a month...

Ban me then I couldn't give a toss. Why do you feel the need to act like a power crazed penis because you are a mod? Did I cross the line somewhere? Are you related to return of the moron? More to the point, when did I ASK him to be banned?

Sort of there Bez if truth be told.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Never had a problem with you to be honest but you are now classed as an absolute prick in my opinion.

8ace is da man, we are not worthy of him and he is not in the groovy gang

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here