Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If Portsmouth fold it's very unfair on us.

Marxo

Aug 7, 2011
Ghent, Belgium
We lose the 3 points along with the other teams that gained points off them but we also had 4 yellow cards and Buckley got injured in the 1st half. Seems very unfair to me.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
West Ham will lose six points dropping them into the play offs. They at the moment have the most to lose.

Crofty

Sep 27, 2011
And you call yourself a football fan? You are a disgrace, an utter contemptible disgrace.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
And you call yourself a football fan? You are a disgrace, an utter contemptible disgrace.
Calm down dear. What's so disgraceful about thinking it would be fair to see them start in the conference?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
West Ham will lose six points dropping them into the play offs. They at the moment have the most to lose.

But they'd have an extra game to play, which could see them back into automatic promotion if they win it.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
and they won't lose. Somehow Portsmouth will survive,i can see a unnamed benifactor turning up with a 'bag of cash' to pay the bills till the end of the season and then never be seen again.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
There is no way they will not complete their fixtures, too much pain for the authorities, they will find ways & means to get them over the fixture line

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
There is no way they will not complete their fixtures, too much pain for the authorities, they will find ways & means to get them over the fixture line

And work like they've never worked before to save PFC because 'it's a great club with such history and exceptional fans and they've been through so much'. Unlike our situation where it took an abandoned match to wake the bastards up and even then they punished us.

Portsmouth, after 3 administrations deserve nothing less than dropping out of the league-guess that makes me an utter disgrace.

u'vebeenamexed

Whateverhappenedto.......
Sep 23, 2011
Hove-By-The-Sea
and they won't lose. Somehow Portsmouth will survive,i can see a unnamed benifactor turning up with a 'bag of cash' to pay the bills till the end of the season and then never be seen again.

Whatever are you suggesting ? would the aforementioned bag of cash be tied up in claret & blue ribbon perchance ? :whistle:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
As per usual there will be a last minute stay of execution , the FL don't want to look like they haven't a clue over the "fit and proper" ownership criteria.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Updated table with pompey results taken out:

minus points 2012.03.03.jpg
(click to enlarge)

West ham and Reading switch fates, but with two games in hand, West Ham can get back above reading.

Birmingham and middlesbrough swap places, but both get play offs.

The screamer

NSC's biggest geek
Apr 2, 2010
Portsmouth
Updated table with pompey results taken out:

View attachment 30721
(click to enlarge)

West ham and Reading switch fates, but with two games in hand, West Ham can get back above reading.

Birmingham and middlesbrough swap places, but both get play offs.

Poor Peterborough!

In all honesty... I would rather lose 3 or 6 points like a lot of teams will be than lose my club, passion, weekend lively hood. Put it into context, it really isn't that bad considering what they are having done to them, if and when it happens!

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Poor Peterborough!

In all honesty... I would rather lose 3 or 6 points like a lot of teams will be than lose my club, passion, weekend lively hood. Put it into context, it really isn't that bad considering what they are having done to them, if and when it happens!

I think you will find it is self inflicted.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here