Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If Palace did go bust-Who would become our rivals?

Who would be our rivals if Palace died?

• Portsmouth

Votes: 44 39.6%
  • Swindon Town

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Charlton Athletic

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • Southampton

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Leyton Orient

Votes: 24 21.6%
  • Southend

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Bournemouth

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Crawley

Votes: 14 12.6%

• Total voters

matt

Mar 19, 2007
Pompey and Southampton would view us thinking we have a rivalry in the same way that we would view Orient thinking we give a toss about them.

Let's hope Palace survive (after getting relegated, and having more points docked at the start of next season) :thumbsup:

blue2

Apr 21, 2010
I don't want CP to cease to exist but AFC Palarse if not it would bournemouth but as we are a club on the up I will set my sights a little higher...................................how about AC Milan

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I'd go long-distance. Somewhere i don't understand like Macclesfield where i don't know what they stand for, look like, dress as, talk about. I imagine they are in the north and fly down slopes on borrowed, wheeled sofas and fall backwards into rivulets when staring in to haggard old dames' unspeckled windows.

LA1972

May 20, 2009
West Sussex
Portsmouth and Southampton would NOT be interested they are too busy hating each other and simply just wouldn't put the effort in. No, we would have to just sit back rival-less until some bitter, twisted club ( 60 miles max ) take it upon themselves to hate us. Probably because they would be jealous of our new ground, nestled in the picturesque south downs and 20000+ attendances etc etc ...

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
Portsmouth and Southampton would NOT be interested they are too busy hating each other and simply just wouldn't put the effort in. No, we would have to just sit back rival-less until some bitter, twisted club ( 60 miles max ) take it upon themselves to hate us. Probably because they would be jealous of our new ground, nestled in the picturesque south downs and 20000+ attendances etc etc ...

Spot on!!:thumbsup:

Strike

Sussex Border Front
Mar 12, 2004
Three Bridges, Crawley
I think we would be a rivalless team, we would hate Pompey and Southampton but would not care about us! I suppose Crawley or Eastbourne Borough (should one of them get near us), but would not be serious just would be Reds or Borough fans disliking us, and Albion not caring as never been in same league etc and doubt it when Falmers built!

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
:lolol: sums that proposition up perfectly!

Personally it'll be Leyton Orient. Mainly due to Scott McGleish...

If not AFC Palace

What you need to grasp Philzo is that films like Football factory and Green Street are infact fictional, and you are not near certain to get your head kicked in, as you would have found out if you hadn't pussied out of Millwall away at the start of the season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here