Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If Palace did go bust-Who would become our rivals?

Who would be our rivals if Palace died?

• Portsmouth

Votes: 44 39.6%
  • Swindon Town

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Charlton Athletic

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • Southampton

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Leyton Orient

Votes: 24 21.6%
  • Southend

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Bournemouth

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Crawley

Votes: 14 12.6%

• Total voters

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
Simple question really, inspired by the SSN ticker which said Palace may not last the summer.
If this did happen (And I don’t want it to)...
Who would become our main rivals?

Poll to follow...

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
i say we antagonise every team we can on the south coast, whoever bites hardest is - hey presto- our rivals

said tongue-in-cheek. it seems to me it is extremely hard to wipe a club out, there are people with passion for every club in the land (yes even the palace) we, certainly, have enjoyed the graces of a saviour or two.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
It would be Pompey which would be a bit sad really, as it would be so unrequited. See Bournemouth for details, who I imagine are WETTING themselves about playing Southampton in the league for the first time in living memory.

I'd choose Charlton. They'd absolutely LOVE a proper rivalry with someone. Anyone.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
??? Since when do you select rivals. If anything, they select you! We'll wait and see what happens. We don't hate Palace because we wanted a rival, there's a reason for it. If someone else takes on their place in our derisions, then they'll have done something to earn it.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
No Palace = No rivals IMO

I could see someone like Orient trying to clamp onto us so somebody gives a shit about the,.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here