Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If Newcastle allow Lua Lua to play against Woking

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Then in my mind thats a good indication that they may extend his loan til the end of the season, everyone I've spoken too about this agrees it could be a good sign.

What does the general populous of NSC think?

debate away!

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I wouldn't play Lua Lua against Woking. Poyet is reluctant to play him in consecutive games, so this is a good chance for him to get a rest and for a player like Baz to get some game time.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I wouldn't play Lua Lua against Woking. Poyet is reluctant to play him in consecutive games, so this is a good chance for him to get a rest and for a player like Baz to get some game time.

well done in COMPLETLEY missing the point of the debate :dunce:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
If Newcastle allow Lua Lua to play against Woking... they'll have problems. :hilton:

I doubt Poyet would play Kazenga in this one but it would be interesting to know if they would let him.

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
im not sure we will sell out for Woking, I mean its 1st round of the fa cup against Non-league and we are in tough economic times.

Sorry wrong thread!

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Then in my mind thats a good indication that they may extend his loan til the end of the season, everyone I've spoken too about this agrees it could be a good sign.

What does the general populous of NSC think?

debate away!

Pretty much spot on.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
I agree wholeheartedly, I would've thought if he goes back to Newcastle in January then they'd probably look to play him in the FA cup.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
If I was Newcastle I would allow him to play. Extend loan till end of season. Put in a clause that he cant play against Newcastle(if you can do such a thing). Then sell him to us in July for £1.5miliion when we are in championship.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
In normal circumstances I think the chances of him playing even if allowed to by Newcastle are about zero but if I were Gus I would definitely ask the question. That said I think the answer will be no

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
If Gus treats this game like he did the Northampton one, it'll be the stiffs playing anyway. KLL won't get a sniff.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
He's still THEIR player. They're doing us a favour, of course they'll dictate whether they mind him being cup-tied or not.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
KLL wont be allowed to play , if we dont extend his loan another club will want him for their cup games which Newcastle will allow as he'll be with a Championship club.

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
I think the point is, if the Toon allow him to play,then possibly KLL isn't in their immediate plans and it might be a sign that we can still have him for the rest of the season

astevens76

Jan 22, 2010
Bristol
Definitely a good sign if they say he can play. Very much doubt that Gus will play him, but the question should definitely be asked. Although I'd imagine that they probably sorted it when the loan deal was agreed - hopefully a yes :thumbsup:

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
As far as Lua Lua is concerned we just want Newcastle to start playing really well. The bettr they are playing the less likely they are to ask for him back.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here