Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If McGhee went ?

O Lads

Dec 16, 2004
blockhseagull said:
I'am still 100% behind McGhee, but i was just wondering who the McGhee outers would replace him with

Didnt we have a thread like this about a aeek ago?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Re: Re: Re: If McGhee went ?

blockhseagull said:
I didn't see it sorry

:dunce:

Don't worry. We have a poll on whether people think he should go every other day.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Re: Re: Re: Re: If McGhee went ?

Yorkie said:
Don't worry. We have a poll on whether people think he should go every other day.

Yeah i know that, i was just thinking who all the McGhee outers would want in charge.

It's all well and good shouting for change...but without a suggestion of who they think would do a better job

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
DENNIS WISE.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Not this f***ing thread again, for crying out loud when will people realise that unfortunatley Magoon is going nowhere unless Dick sees fit to expel him and currently that is not the case - we don't have the money to pay him off, no cash for players either. we are stuck with him simple so talk of replacements is a waste of time.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Goring Gull said:
Not this f***ing thread again, for crying out loud when will people realise that unfortunatley Magoon is going nowhere unless Dick sees fit to expel him and currently that is not the case - we don't have the money to pay him off, no cash for players either. we are stuck with him simple so talk of replacements is a waste of time.

We do have the money. We "bid" £100k for Tom Brighton. I would venture not even half that would be enough to get rid of MM :angry: :angry:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Goring Gull said:
Not this f***ing thread again, for crying out loud

Says the bloke who started 7 threads all in one evening after we lost to Leicester all running McGhee down in one form or another.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Goring Gull said:

No it is not. If you want him out then you should name a replacement who would do a better job. If you cannot name a better replacement then stop moaning as it is pointless. Or should we let the team run itself without a manager?

Here is a strange idea for the anti McGhee crowd. Why not back the team and manager if we are stuck with them anyway?

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Goring Gull said:

Read the thread properly then.... what i'm saying is i want McGhee and as of yet have not heard of a decent alternative anyway

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
And i don't know of one manager that could have done any better with the squad we've got.

It's not McGhees fault we don't have the money to strengthen........

bellsize seagull

Mar 1, 2004
north london
if MM does go and i don't think it will change anything at this stage of the season but Ian Holloway is my choice has good reputation as not only motivator but good with small budgets such as Bristol Rovers

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
bellsize seagull said:
if MM does go and i don't think it will change anything at this stage of the season but Ian Holloway is my choice has good reputation as not only motivator but good with small budgets such as Bristol Rovers

I recently read two posts by QPR fans (on football frenzy website) who are glad that he has gone due to playing players out of position and not sticking with the same team twice.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Yorkie said:
Says the bloke who started 7 threads all in one evening after we lost to Leicester all running McGhee down in one form or another.

All it proves is it's pointless going on about it, I've given up now Dick will do what he wants and at leats he's his own man.

I enjoyed the day saturday anyway i supported the team just a pity they couldn't hold the lead.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Yorkie said:
I recently read two posts by QPR fans (on football frenzy website) who are glad that he has gone due to playing players out of position and not sticking with the same team twice.

So the McGhee haters would love him too then ?

:lolol:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Uncle Buck said:
Out of work at present include Wise, Ternant, Holloway and Megson. Would not touch Megson, but Ternant seems good at getting players motivate and playing as a unit and working on limited budgets (Bury, Gillingham and Burnely).

And was with Gillingham when they got relegated last season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here