Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If McGhee went, who would you want to replace him?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
John Gorman looks to be doing an excellent job getting Wycombe back into a position where they can climb back into League One and he has a good deal of experience behind him. If George Burley can't find a job soon I think Knight should be looking at him for the long term, he clearly has what it takes to get this club moving forward.

Who would you like to see replce McGhee?

Last edited:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
John Gorman looks to be doing an excellent job getting Wigan back into a position where they can climb back into League One and he has a good deal of experience behind him. If George Burley can't find a job soon I think Knight should be looking at him for the long term, he clearly has what it takes to get this club moving forward.

Who would you like to see replce McGhee?

Wigan ??? Don't you mean Wycombe ?

Last edited:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Lawro's Lip said:

Why do you say that? There are better manager out ther than McGhee, i'm just specualting as to who sould take oer when the inevitable happens soon and McGhee goes.

E

enigma

We wouldn't get Burley realistically.

Gorman isn't a bad shout. Someone from the lower divisions who is doing well, can't think of anyone off the top of my head

Beeercan

Jul 14, 2005
Colchester
Either

George Burley (did great job with no money @ Derby)
Sir Bobby Robson (why not)
Ian Dowie (was my choice for manager instead of MM)
Mickey Adams (if he gets the boot)
Martin O'Neil (if Avaliable)

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Tony Adams

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
Playing at Withdean and without any money I doubt many could better MM.

If MM got cheesed off and left Burley would be my choice at the moment, but we would probably look within and have Bob Booker or Dean White if MM walked.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
I'm inclined to go with Uncle Buck on this one, Burley would be in our price range and the sooner the better.

Things are more desperate than the bobblers think.:nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here