Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If McGhee went, who would you want to replace him?

E

enigma

the full harris said:
Can I just cut in and stop you FOOLS talking at cross purposes for any longer. Due to your unusual choice of sentence structure, Caz obviously thought you meant Mark McGhee is attracting interests of Premiership clubs (which he.. ahem.. obviously isn't), hence her reply of like "who?".

Ah. That makes sense. Apologies.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Mickey Adams.

bakesy said:
All of those squads are worth substatially more than ours, and Stoke are the only ones there to beat us.

It's incredible Vulture writes stuff like this when 2 of the 3 goals scored by Stoke at the weekend where by a striker they just bought for £900,000 :lolol:

That's virtually 3 times what we've paid for our entire squad :smokin:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
London Irish said:
It's incredible Vulture writes stuff like this when 2 of the 3 goals scored by Stoke at the weekend where by a striker they just bought for £900,000 :lolol:

Exactly the point i was trying to make........MM cannot be judged until we are able to compete on a level playing field.

nobody's dupe

Old Fart
Feb 12, 2004
I'm behind you!
London Irish said:

Didn't proof read that one did you LI?

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
bakesy said:
All of those squads are worth substatially more than ours, and Stoke are the only ones there to beat us.

And save the smiley for Palace fans, not fellow Brighton fans, unless of course you want to make something of it.:angry:

Chill out mate we are only having a laugh take a chill pill.If I upset you then im sorry.I in my 30 years of going to support Albion have never upset a fellow blue and white:down:

nobody's dupe said:
Didn't proof read that one did you LI?

Ah good spot - the fee was £950,000!

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
bakesy said:
Exactly the point i was trying to make........MM cannot be judged until we are able to compete on a level playing field.

Vulture is just an albion fan that wants his team to win every week

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
vulture said:
Vulture is just an albion fan that wants his team to win every week
Get in the real world then.............it ain't gonna happen in this division....

oapdodge

Jul 15, 2003
Just do everything to keep Mark McGhee and this thread is pointless. Under the restraints that he is working NO ONE could do better.

nobody's dupe said:
After all writing is supposed to be your living.

Indeed - but writing for you isn't :D

nobody's dupe

Old Fart
Feb 12, 2004
I'm behind you!
London Irish said:
It's incredible Vulture writes stuff like this when 2 of the 3 goals scored by Stoke at the weekend were by a striker they just bought for £900,000 :lolol:

I did it for you. It was simple, and as you reminded me I'm not even paid for it.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
I think that all this proves is Mcghees postion is under question and is not as safe as some think.
I dont think he will be sacked however i do think the board may be aware of this type of talk.

nobody's dupe said:
I did it for you. It was simple, and as you reminded me I'm not even paid for it.

Hey, whatever gets you off :clap:

KinkyGoebels said:
I think that all this proves is Mcghees postion is under question and is not as safe as some think.
I dont think he will be sacked however i do think the board may be aware of this type of talk.

Frankly, I think it would be very hard for any manager to get a near-80 per cent approval rate - but Leon has managed to achieve that for McGhee, according to that NSC poll in another thread :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here