Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If Leon was offered back to us on loan , would you take him ?

Would you welcome Leon back ?

• yes

Votes: 31 28.4%
  • no

Votes: 77 70.6%
  • don't know

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Rougvie said:
A player that has only scored 8 goals in his professional career.

Anyway, Motherwell will sign him for £45,000 at the end of the season, so in a way, i'm glad we are not being ripped off (again)

Yes so am I mate. Its not as if we dont have enough non scoring forwards on our books at the moment is it!!!

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Rougvie said:
A player that has only scored 8 goals in his professional career.

Anyway, Motherwell will sign him for £45,000 at the end of the season, so in a way, i'm glad we are not being ripped off (again)

I was a little concerned about us signing Tom Brighton, although he had a cracking game on the telly v Celtic and obviously has the perfect name.... his goalscoring record is no better than anything we have here.

Having not seen much of him, is he somebody worth chasing in the summer or have we got off lightly by missing out on him

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
samparish said:
How has Leon admitting that he sometimes got stuck in traffic and was late for training suddenly become 'most days'?

I love how people twist facts to suit their own agendas on here.

That's what he admitted to. He didn't work hard when he arrived.

I saw coverage of some of the training on Seagulls World when MM took them swimming. Every player was in the pool happily swimming and exercising with Leon standing there looking pathetic saying it was cold.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Yorkie said:
I saw coverage of some of the training on Seagulls World when MM took them swimming. Every player was in the pool happily swimming and exercising with Leon standing there looking pathetic saying it was cold.
Which obviously makes him the devil incarnate.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Silent Bob said:

Hardly, but you can't deny no matter how talented he was he had a severe attitude problem

Whether MM dealt with it in the right way is up for debate but he is a little shit

TrevorDove

Jan 4, 2004
Brighton
I would take Leon back but only if we switched to a 3-5-2 formation.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Silent Bob said:
no, not the devil incarnate, just a self-important little twat...

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
Yorkie said:
That's what he admitted to. He didn't work hard when he arrived.

I'm sorry but that really is poor - yep, lets hang him he doesn't like swimming.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
n1 gull said:
I'm sorry but that really is poor - yep, lets hang him he doesn't like swimming.

It summed up his attitude to training.
If your boss asks you to do something with your colleagues at work do you stand around whining especially when you'd turned in late?

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
Yorkie said:
If your boss asks you to do something with your colleagues at work do you stand around whining especially when you'd turned in late?

If my boss asked me to go swimming and you were watching me on a seagulls world, I might look a little less than enthusiastic, it is true

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Yorkie said:
Depends if my boss is a wanker or not.

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
Yorkie said:
That's what he admitted to.

He did NOT say he was late for training most days.

Yorkie said:

What a load of shite. I saw Chippy not smiling once; indignant I was!

Last edited:

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
what is the point of this thread if not to open up old wounds?

Also why do people put 'allegedly' offered 6 figures for Tom Brighton. I thought this was confirmed by the Clyde manager on their own website.

Or is it that BG syndrome is catching and people are so hell bent on finding fault that they instantly go all Donal macintyre on everything these days?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here