Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If Leon was offered back to us on loan , would you take him ?

Would you welcome Leon back ?

• yes

Votes: 31 28.4%
  • no

Votes: 77 70.6%
  • don't know

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters

Only if we learnt that he had at last maintained the discipline to train properly and respect himself as a professional. I think we maybe a few years and a few more clubs off that.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
We dont need leon coz MM is doing a good job eroding morale as it is.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
London Irish said:
Only if we learnt that he had at last maintained the discipline to train properly and respect himself as a professional.

You should set up as a football therapist LI. Can I recommend Mark McCammon as your first client, he's got some deep-rooted anger and self-image issues you might be able to help with.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Tooting Gull said:
You should set up as a football therapist LI. Can I recommend Mark McCammon as your first client, he's got some deep-rooted anger and self-image issues you might be able to help with.
It's "Big Mac" to his mates.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
We dont need leon coz MM is doing a good job eroding morale as it is.

So Mark McGhee made him late for training most days, did he? Did he forget to set his alarm for him and tuck him in the night before?

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Leon was his own worst enemy, he got into bankruptcy and tried to blame it on everyone else, he wasn't exactly truthfull when he went to the press about McGhee, although McGhee hardly comes out of the stuation smelling of roses, he acted like a petchulant child and everytime I would have taken the £125k.......

....if that £125K was to be re-invested in the playing squad and thats when the party line gets hazy.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Rougvie said:

....if that £125K was to be re-invested in the playing squad and thats when the party line gets hazy.

Yes but we "bid" 6 figs for Tom Brighton....or so we are led to believe.

Last edited:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Yorkie said:
So Mark McGhee made him late for training most days, did he? Did he forget to set his alarm for him and tuck him in the night before?
I think the original post was suggesting McGhee is responsible for eroding the morale, not Leon's piss poor time keeping. :glare:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Simster said:
I think the original post was suggesting McGhee is responsible for eroding the morale, not Leon's piss poor time keeping. :glare:

My point was that Leon contributed a lot to lack of morale by his attitude to his team mates.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Yes but we "bid" 6 figs for Tom Brighton....or so we are led to believe.

A player that has only scored 8 goals in his professional career.

Anyway, Motherwell will sign him for £45,000 at the end of the season, so in a way, i'm glad we are not being ripped off (again)

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Yorkie said:

How has Leon admitting that he sometimes got stuck in traffic and was late for training suddenly become 'most days'?

I love how people twist facts to suit their own agendas on here.

And yes I would take him back by the way, he's a striker of vague quality which is more than can be said for the current lot.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here