Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If I was TONY Bloom I'd TELL you all to DO one

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
I couldn't BELIEVE my EYES on Saturday when I saw 2 RETARDS in the North Stand PARADING some sort OF banner with a picture of DICK Tight on it. WHAT an absolute INSULT to Tony Bloom who JUST happens to BE the guy who ENSURED that Falmer was BUILT and put £100million of HIS own money in to pay for it.

YET we get IDIOTS parading a banner of the TWAT who if HE was still CHAIRMAN Falmer would be a MUDDY field and we would be in LEAGUE 2 with that fuckwit Salde as MANAGER. What EXACTLY did Dick Tight do FOR the Albion APART from HANG around like a BAD smell for 14 YEARS too long ?

If I was Tony Bloom I'd get the CCTV guys on to IT and identify the IDIOTS and ban them from the AMEX. I wouldn't BE surprised IF he FEELS like CHUCKING it all in and turning Falmer into an ICE rink or SOMETHING. I can't BELIEVE the ingratitude of SOME people and HOW quick they FORGET.

Tony Bloom's BLUE and White ARMY

:albion2::albion2::albion2:

Knightsworld

Aug 19, 2003
WSU, just below the seagull.
This.......

Someone get the Hornby set out.......

Sorted.

Hornby_415.jpg

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
If you WERE Tony Bloom, I think we'd ALL do one anyway.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Not bad for Ernest, he showed considerable restraint in not comparing the image of KNIGHT to Bleeding Gums Murphy. Maybe there could be a way back for the ARS after all? Made me chuckle anyway.

2f32.jpg

I couldn't BELIEVE my EYES on Saturday when I saw 2 RETARDS in the North Stand PARADING some sort OF banner with a picture of DICK Tight on it. WHAT an absolute INSULT to Tony Bloom who JUST happens to BE the guy who ENSURED that Falmer was BUILT and put £100million of HIS own money in to pay for it.

YET we get IDIOTS parading a banner of the TWAT who if HE was still CHAIRMAN Falmer would be a MUDDY field and we would be in LEAGUE 2 with that fuckwit Salde as MANAGER. What EXACTLY did Dick Tight do FOR the Albion APART from HANG around like a BAD smell for 14 YEARS too long ?

If I was Tony Bloom I'd get the CCTV guys on to IT and identify the IDIOTS and ban them from the AMEX. I wouldn't BE surprised IF he FEELS like CHUCKING it all in and turning Falmer into an ICE rink or SOMETHING. I can't BELIEVE the ingratitude of SOME people and HOW quick they FORGET.

Tony Bloom's BLUE and White ARMY

:albion2::albion2::albion2:

Ernest, you made me chuckle anyway.

Not sure this counts as 'fishing'.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Can someone give Ernest some lessons on how to use capitals to make an impact on the reader rather than eye strain?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Can someone give Ernest some lessons on how to use capitals to make an impact on the reader rather than eye strain?

The ARS wasn't founded on fricking QWERTY keyboard lessons I'm afraid Icy! Do you honestly think Che Guevara sat down and took Teeline shorthand instruction on his path to becoming a Marxist revolutionary?!?!

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Ernest you are a true mentalist !!!!!!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I swear the only time you're normal is when you're talking about trains!
Nearly as good as the OP.

I'm into the ARS all the way!

Ernie once again gives it straight.

Drpepper

Nov 23, 2011
Sussex
If it wasnt for dick knight we would all be supporting a different club because he came in when we had nothing and no one.so i think he deserves as much credit as bloom

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here