Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If I was TONY Bloom I'd TELL you all to DO one

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
:lolol:Actually,i did think of Ernest when i saw that banner

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
If I was Tony Bloom I'd get the CCTV guys on to IT and identify the IDIOTS and ban them from the AMEX.
If you were Tony Bloom we'd have no club left by now

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I predict that the first "BLOOM OUT" banner will not appear before at least...oooh...2014.

You're FAR too optimistic

without question if we don't finish near the play offs - SOMEONES going to stick it up in jest , and then surprisingly have a few idiots agreeing.

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
I couldn't BELIEVE my EYES on Saturday when I saw 2 RETARDS in the North Stand PARADING some sort OF banner with a picture of DICK Tight on it. WHAT an absolute INSULT to Tony Bloom who JUST happens to BE the guy who ENSURED that Falmer was BUILT and put £100million of HIS own money in to pay for it.

YET we get IDIOTS parading a banner of the TWAT who if HE was still CHAIRMAN Falmer would be a MUDDY field and we would be in LEAGUE 2 with that fuckwit Salde as MANAGER. What EXACTLY did Dick Tight do FOR the Albion APART from HANG around like a BAD smell for 14 YEARS too long ?

If I was Tony Bloom I'd get the CCTV guys on to IT and identify the IDIOTS and ban them from the AMEX. I wouldn't BE surprised IF he FEELS like CHUCKING it all in and turning Falmer into an ICE rink or SOMETHING. I can't BELIEVE the ingratitude of SOME people and HOW quick they FORGET.

Tony Bloom's BLUE and White ARMY

Tony Bloom is a well-educated and highly intelligent man. This thread's title is therefore absurd.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
If it BRIGHTENS up your day and PUTS a smile on your FACE then I find it WORTHWHILE

I think your posts are hilarious. Ironically I was reading it on the train home and it put a big smile on my face.

UP THE ARS

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here