Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If I am to be held up as representative of Brighton fans...

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
I think if you stopped a random 10 people in Brighton about 3 in 20 will be a Brighton fan, probably less. It just isnt a major part of the city, especially as people come from everywhere to live here.

It will be hard to find 10 Brighton fans with the same opinion too

If you stopped 10 people in brighton, you would have 10 people, not 20.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Hey, YOU were the one desperate to bring your little radio appearance to all our attention.

Dispite your protests, it's a (very) thinly disguised 'LOOK AT ME!' thread, which you'd expect from a teenager on here.

Not the biggest issue of the week, I grant you, but still a bit tragic.

Jesus, you have got your knickers in a twist, haven't you?

I post on here that I've been interview on radio, AND admit it's attention-seeking, and you're still getting excited, belittling this particularly episode.

Little ray of sunshine, aren't you?

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
If you would not mind.

Thanks.

Oh, OK. Here goes...

Brighton & Hove Albion has ruined it all for me.

Everything I have that negative in my life is down to that f***ing club.

They ruin my weekends, they cost me money, they don’t live up to my expectations, they don’t know what they’re doing, they’re an insult to everything decent and good in society.

In fact, every time I stub my toe, every time I spill my pint, every time Simon Groom fluffed his lines, every time there’s a car crash outside my house, every crop failure in the Champagne vineyards, global warming, the Iraq conflict the f***ing lot - you can pin it on Brighton & Hove Albion.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Oh, OK. Here goes...

Brighton & Hove Albion has ruined it all for me.

Everything I have that negative in my life is down to that f***ing club.

They ruin my weekends, they cost me money, they don’t live up to my expectations, they don’t know what they’re doing, they’re an insult to everything decent and good in society.

In fact, every time I stub my toe, every time I spill my pint, every time Simon Groom fluffed his lines, every time there’s a car crash outside my house, every crop failure in the Champagne vineyards, global warming, the Iraq conflict the f***ing lot - you can pin it on Brighton & Hove Albion.

That is the spirit, say what you feel...

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Not going to comment on your media whore status but wouldn't Radio Leicestershire suffer the same content restrictions online as SCR and so it would be highly unlikely that anyone outside of the broadcast region would get to hear the programme?

Similar to what I was going to post a few pages back (ie they'll probably use the interview as part of their match-day coverage which will probably not be free-to-web.) But I decided against it, anticipating the response that Seagulls World subscribers could click through to it if they wanted to. Which they all will now, of course.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Not going to comment on your media whore status but wouldn't Radio Leicestershire suffer the same content restrictions online as SCR and so it would be highly unlikely that anyone outside of the broadcast region would get to hear the programme?

There's a regional restriction on where you can listen to local radio on t'internet? I didn't know that.

How does the radio station in question's internet provider know where exactly you are, or is that a really dumb, naive question?

There's a regional restriction on where you can listen to local radio on t'internet? I didn't know that.

How does the radio station in question's internet provider know where exactly you are, or is that a really dumb, naive question?

No, I meant like SCR cannot broadcast the match commentary and I believe the before and after parts of the show, online as it is licensed exclusively to Premium TV so only available on Seagulls World (or whatever subscription you have). I think the same restrictions would apply so that it was only available through PTV.

aftershavedave

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove

yep. in much the same way as there is no seagulls coverage on the scr website, your pitch for stardom is unlikely to be heard outside of leicester....

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
No, I meant like SCR cannot broadcast the match commentary and I believe the before and after parts of the show, online as it is licensed exclusively to Premium TV so only available on Seagulls World (or whatever subscription you have). I think the same restrictions would apply so that it was only available through PTV.

yep. in much the same way as there is no seagulls coverage on the scr website, your pitch for stardom is unlikely to be heard outside of leicester....

Right, got you. Ta.

However, I'm not sure if it was for the mtach broadcast bit. He did say it was for the breakfast show as part of a kind of 'look ahead' to tonight's game.

Anyhoo, it's all in the past now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here