Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If Hinsh was back to his best now

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
London Irish said:
It's this type of amnesia that amazes me ???

He got outjumped by a defender for the first goal at Cardiff, had an air shot for the Derby winner at Withdean and had an utter nightmare at Plymouth, conned by a simple 1-2 for the first goal and somehow hand-balling for a penalty when he wasn't strong enough to hold off Chadwick.

Well I didnt go to Cardiff and I didnt go to Plmouth (thank god) so I didnt see those mistakes. But I saw Lots by Harding!

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Albion Dan said:
Yeah good idea, play one of the best centre backs I can ever remember seeing in the stripes out of position. Sir Alex would love that too Im sure as he is trying to get his player experienced in the art of defending! :shootself

I was just about to make that point - it'd be stupid to change McShane around!

Taylors Dummy

Nov 3, 2004
South West Rye
Albion Dan said:
Yeah good idea, play one of the best centre backs I can ever remember seeing in the stripes out of position. Sir Alex would love that too Im sure as he is trying to get his player experienced in the art of defending! :shootself

So you complained last season about Virgo did you. And this season about Leon and Harty.

I believe we should play our best 11 players if this means dropping our worst one of the current 11 then so be it. Our manager doesn't seem to have a problem with utilising players i suppose you have slagged him off for that have you.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Taylors Dummy said:
So you complained last season about Virgo did you. And this season about Leon and Harty.

I believe we should play our best 11 players if this means dropping our worst one of the current 11 then so be it. Our manager doesn't seem to have a problem with utilising players i suppose you have slagged him off for that have you.

But our midfiled has been ok last few games and Mcshane isnt our player hes on loan here from Man Utd to get experience as a CENTRE BACK.

Virgo was put up front because we had noone else who could score. We have plenty of people to play centre midfield.

Last edited:

Taylors Dummy

Nov 3, 2004
South West Rye
Albion Dan said:
But our midfiled has been ok last few games and Mcshane isnt our player hes on loan here from Man Utd to get experience as a CENTRE BACK.

Virgo was put up front because we had noone else who could score. We have plenty of people to play centre midfield.

Tomorrow night count how many times chippy gives the ball away. nuff said.

McShane is here to get match fitness and experience of first team football. Stop making it up.:rolleyes:

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
If Chippy isnt doing it then Nicolas would play in the middle. All the players you have highlighted who have played out of position have done so to cover a position where we havent had cover, there is no way Mcshane will play Centre midfield.

Sammy the seagull

Aug 10, 2005
Brighton
We cant drop butters hes been playing well.I think it will take hinsh a long time to get over his injury, it will be playing on his mind.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
I am going on Friday.

Laura you are a bit too old for The Event now!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here