Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If Hinsh was back to his best now

KinkyGoebels said:
is his passing good enough?

Hinsh's? I would think so, he got a good run in midfield last year, so McGhee obviously thinks so.

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Yeah Toddington I think, Knight got off too.

I wanted to happy slap him.

Im sure that would have gone down well!

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
I'd either put him in as a straight swap for Hart or go 3 4 3 with Jarret dropped and Hart and Reid as Wing backs with Carole pushed up with Knight and Robinson.

KinkyGoebels said:
He wasnt great in midfield tho was he?

He was no Seb Carole in right midfield, that's for sure :) But he did the job McGhee asked him to do when we had a lot of injuries in midfield.

Strange how these discussions go, I'm now trying to defend Hinsh's all-round skills :lolol:

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Race did you pick Guy up from the services on Saturday, we were there just as the coach pulled in.

I was doing a dance.

why was the bird in the car hiding her face when you were dancing?

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
London Irish said:
Hinsh made a lot of mistakes last year like Harding. Excellent player, but it amazes me people think he's a finished product. He certainly wouldn't get in ahead of McShane, and I reckon it would be a big call to drop Butters for him, given that our back 4 isn't the tallest and most physical in the world.

Word

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
KinkyGoebels said:
It did show up a bit on Sat - maybe 3 at the back?
Weve been successful since we went back to a 4-4-2 formation, and hopefully that's the way it will stay.

Last edited:

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
ben andrews' girlfriend said:
Alex, i was sick at Toddington!!!

Was it the sight of Chappers dancing or Tank getting off the coach that made you hurl chunks?!!

Hope you didnt chunder inside in the car :ohmy:

:lolol:

Kaney

Banned
Feb 11, 2004
Brighton
I can't see a future for Butters once Hinshlewood returns, that is assuming we keep McShane, Butters lacks the pace for this division, and doesn't seem to be producing the quality he did last season.

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Kaney said:
I can't see a future for Butters once Hinshlewood returns, that is assuming we keep McShane, Butters lacks the pace for this division, and doesn't seem to be producing the quality he did last season.

:yawn:

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Race said:
Was it the sight of Chappers dancing or Tank getting off the coach that made you hurl chunks?!!

Hope you didnt chunder inside in the car :ohmy:

:lolol:

:lolol: Would have been MAX dancing had it not been for the BK i ate beforehand!!!

No i dont be sick in cars!!!!

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
ben andrews' girlfriend said:
:lolol: Would have been MAX dancing had it not been for the BK i ate beforehand!!!

No i dont be sick in cars!!!!

Im sure ive seen you going off to be sick in the event once!

or maybe im thinking of someone else. i was drunk at the time.

Taylors Dummy

Nov 3, 2004
South West Rye
I would drop Chippy and put McShane in midfield. We would win far more in the air and McShane would have a greater engine than Chippy. McShane is a better distributer of the ball as well.

Last edited:

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Taylors Dummy said:
I would drop Chippy and put McShane in midfield. We would win far more in the air and McShane would have a greater engine than Chippy. McShane is a better distributer of the ball as well.

Yeah good idea, play one of the best centre backs I can ever remember seeing in the stripes out of position. Sir Alex would love that too Im sure as he is trying to get his player experienced in the art of defending! :shootself

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here