Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] If Graham Potter is re-appointed...

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
I’ve screenshot my ticket and will print out a few copies to rip up and throw towards the pitch. Granted from the middle of the West Upper those bits of paper will be lucky to make it to row F so I doubt the hierarchy will notice and I’ll feel a bit guilty at making extra work for the cleaners.

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
Ground can serenade him along the lines of "shall we give you a history lesson - we all went on a European tour" etc

Or do something more sensible and appoint Steve Cooper whose speciality is winning with younger players

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Not to worry,if we win the first 7 games I fully expect another club to wave some more cash under his educated nose and he'll fk off again.

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
"if I wanted an easy life I'd have stayed at Brighton" could take some living down.
yup, would certainly have set himself up with that quip. He could never have a bad run again else he would be serenaded with ‘oh it’s so easy’

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I’ll withhold expressing outrage or otherwise joy until the Club announces they’ve reemployed Potter - until then I‘ll believe our succession planning is a bit more forward looking and less parochial than having a newly promoted Championship manager and an ex-Brighton manager as our first and second choices with no one else that we’ve tracked for several years available.
Don’t forget our third choice used to live in Brighton

osgood

Apr 17, 2011
brighton
...I do hope the club offer special commemorative paper/card season tickets.

It's going to be a right struggle to tear up my iPhone before throwing it at someone in disgust. Lobbing it from the West Stand Upper could also present a potential hazard to the 1901ers below.

I'd happily pay a tenner so I could have a more traditional ticketing format to enable me to protest as I see fit.
.."Ladies and Gentlemen !! ....., After leaving under a cloud ,... After 6 months at Chelsea ,.. and a year on holiday .., and with another 10 million in his bank account , ...
He's Back at the Albion!!......Please , Let us all ..Give a Big round of applause ..., to the one and Only !!! ....

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
...I do hope the club offer special commemorative paper/card season tickets.

It's going to be a right struggle to tear up my iPhone before throwing it at someone in disgust. Lobbing it from the West Stand Upper could also present a potential hazard to the 1901ers below.

I'd happily pay a tenner so I could have a more traditional ticketing format to enable me to protest as I see fit.

Did you really need to start another thread? Whilst I whole heartedly agree with your sentiment your expression as such just isn't very funny. There's plenty enough threads already where you could say you'd be upset he Potter returned.

AmexRuislip

Retired Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
1) Bozza is parodying other threads for a laugh
2) Bozza is just being annoying
3) Bozza knows something

I'm sure Potter detractors would be relieved at the first two.

I'm going to call it and say there is no way Albion will take Potter back and PBOBE must be shaking his head at all this.
Flight radar and meeting :wink:

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
As long as Swansman doesn’t come back with him I think I’ll be able to cope with it…
IMG_4839.gif

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
However disappointed we are with a particular appointment, whoever it is, surely we will continue supporting the Albion
Not if it's Tony Blair. If it were I would then have to mount lifelong protest, starting with a tattoo of Blair covered in blood, on my face.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
.."Ladies and Gentlemen !! ....., After leaving under a cloud ,... After 6 months at Chelsea ,.. and a year on holiday .., and with another 10 million in his bank account , ...
He's Back at the Albion!!......Please , Let us all ..Give a Big round of applause ..., to the one and Only !!! ....
Chesney Hawkes?

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Yeah let's bring back a fella who royally shafted us took all our staff and described us as " the easy option ". Great plan
I think it would be an appalling, short-sighted decison that would sell the fans short. Can we really not do any better than Potter? Would TB really be so forgiving?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Won’t the blood just be on his hands😉
I was having a dig at another poster whose user pic has pissed me off. He thinks I should put him on ignore if I'm offended. Mmmmmm.... not happening.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here