Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

if glen murray was still at the albion?

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Others may criticise the OP but I'm pretty inclined to believe we'd easily be top 6 if CMS and Murray were up front. What is our biggest problem? Getting service to Mackail-Smith. Who would solve that problem? A sturdy centre-forward, like Murray. If we take a painful trip down memory lane, the whole second half of the Palace game consisted of medium to long range balls to Murray, who chested it down and laid it off to other players i.e. what our attacks need.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Others may criticise the OP but I'm pretty inclined to believe we'd easily be top 6 if CMS and Murray were up front. What is our biggest problem? Getting service to Mackail-Smith. Who would solve that problem? A sturdy centre-forward, like Murray. If we take a painful trip down memory lane, the whole second half of the Palace game consisted of medium to long range balls to Murray, who chested it down and laid it off to other players i.e. what our attacks need.

So center forwards get service mainly from other center forwards? You clearly know nothing about football.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Yes, yes we would.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
We wouldn't be top three but he'd be an ideal partner for CMS.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
So center forwards get service mainly from other center forwards? You clearly know nothing about football.

So you don't think Murray, or a player of his size and attributes, would help CMS?

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
With all due respect, this Murray thing has been done to death now . Theres only so many times that we can pine for Murray and wether he could or could not have had a fantastic mythical partnership with c.m.s. He's gone and that's it. We've been found wanting in some games this season, but with the right purchases, we'll plug the gaps in the team and make a push for playoffs next season. We'll be fine

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here