Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

IF Falmer is rejected...

harry_h

Dec 30, 2003
Hove
Is there a chance, no matter how small the club could survive? Each day there is no news, the more and more I get worried. What is the the date for the Labour Party conference in Brighton, because if he hasn't made a decision by then, I will worry.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
If Falmer is rejected the club had better come up with a Plan B as soon as possible...

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
It won't so close and lock this thread - been done before

Aug 21, 2003
birmingham
Beach Hut said:
It won't so close and lock this thread - been done before
the threads been done before so all you people with a life and better things to do than sit on a web site all day with your "i'm right about everything attitude" better find somewhere else to discuss your concerns
god anyone would think posting messages was a popularity contest

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
You lot are so negative - everything will happen be positive

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Beach Hut said:
You lot are so negative - everything will happen be positive
:clap2: well said beachy

its gonna happen ,believe

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
If I have learnt anything in my life it is if you want something to happen you have to believe in it 100%.

I believe in Falmer - the future is very close to being agreed.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
the board have said all along that there is no continguency plan if falmer is rejected but who in their right minds believe that?

certainly not me!

??? ??? ???

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
moggy said:
the board have said all along that there is no continguency plan if falmer is rejected but who in their right minds believe that?

certainly not me!

??? ??? ???

When you have limited funds you do all the research before you make a decision to go for it.

Thats why the club finally went for Falmer.

There is no alternative.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
i believe that if it has not got the yes before labour are in brighton it will be a no, they are not stupid they realise the shit they will get

Nov 3, 2003
of course it mite be a no; i think it will be yes though and my concern remains not with the yes/no decision but how the **** are a club that cant get these extra seats in and lose all momentum from Falmer and fail to raise money for player improvemnet gonna find an initial millions for a new stadium and with the brain power of a lap dog when cant even organise ticket sales for the cardiff final properly without chaos. Never mind the b011ocks of the 2 jags answer it will be a yes, how the **** can the club be taken serious ly to build a new stadium and how long will that take? when they struggle to put in 2000 extra seats. If and its just a very very very very VERY slim if Falmer is a no then any club with half an ounce would have a plan B which i would expect silent has just not in clubs main plan A(Falmer) plan good idea to spout about an alternative since Falmer is sold on idea there is no alternative. The old cement works site past this w/end looked a good idea site away from moaning residents and would expect this to be plan B.

Nov 3, 2003
"i believe that if it has not got the yes before labour are in brighton it will be a no, they are not stupid they realise the shit they will get"

THIS IS A VERY GOOD POINT AND HARD TO ARGUE AGAINST

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
If the worst was to happen i feel withdean could be done up.
Remove the running track and you could get 15-20k seats in the area,Its just the transport issue

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
kinkygerbil said:
If the worst was to happen i feel withdean could be done up.
Remove the running track and you could get 15-20k seats in the area,Its just the transport issue
You tell the resident twats that:p

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here