Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If BHA beat Derby, will there be another pitch invasion?

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
And with the fine would possibly be a match played behind closed doors which we really can't afford to loose the gate reciepts.

Why does a pitch invasion, if the occasion was special and unlikely to happen again, warrant a fine and a match behind closed doors?

Just interested, is all.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Why do all my threads go off topic:thud:

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Where did Barney go?

He hasnt been on in years, hes a bigger spammer than conboy, danny and one true and Mattb.:blush:

IDIOTS.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Shut up Dazo you banjo-string.

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
Why does a pitch invasion, if the occasion was special and unlikely to happen again, warrant a fine and a match behind closed doors?

Just interested, is all.

Football offences act 1991

8.2.3 The entry onto the playing area or any area adjacent to which spectators are not generally admittedwithout lawful authority or excuse.

Breaking the F.A. rules risks a punishment.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
*cough* couldn't possibly confirm that!!

Wouldn't the club issue a warning if that were the case? Obviously we have a bit of time before the next potential pitch invasion, but I would have thought that they might have released a statement along the lines of... "Whilst we appreciate that Wednesday night for a fanastic evening for the football club, we can't condone a repeat performance of the pitch invasion" and/or "Brighton & Hove Albion have received a warning from The FA....".

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
butchy told me he is now a palace fan.

Speaking to Mattb on facebook earlier, was saying something along the lines of.

"yeh yeh i have a twin, right **** who drinks marmite hot drinks at HT at the withdean."

Thought that was harsh?

One True BHA

Sep 2, 2008
Speaking to Mattb on facebook earlier, was saying something along the lines of.

"yeh yeh i have a twin, right **** who drinks marmite hot drinks at HT at the withdean."

Thought that was harsh?

yeah the wanker, it's bovril. meat based. none of this yeast bollocks.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Football offences act 1991

8.2.3 The entry onto the playing area or any area adjacent to which spectators are not generally admittedwithout lawful authority or excuse.

Breaking the F.A. rules risks a punishment.

A spontaneous pitch invasion is one of the rare joys of football, for fans it is moment that is hard to match, when a match is so incomparable the FA should really over-look it.

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
Wouldn't the club issue a warning if that were the case? Obviously we have a bit of time before the next potential pitch invasion, but I would have thought that they might have released a statement along the lines of... "Whilst we appreciate that Wednesday night for a fanastic evening for the football club, we can't condone a repeat performance of the pitch invasion" and/or "Brighton & Hove Albion have received a warning from The FA....".

Maybe they will?. I am not 100% sure if we have recieved a letter but i would imagine we would have due to the players safety as they were still on the field.

Whingy got mugged of his shinpads and Steve Thompson was mugged of shorts and shirt!!

Whilst i can't condone the pitch invasion it did look damn good from what i saw.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here