Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If anyone ever deserved shooting it's this bastard..

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I like the phrase "chose to shoot him":eek:

Did they have a reasoned amd structured discussion weighing up all the options available to them, undertake a risk assessment and then an impact assessment to ensure that they had covered all the bases, and them come to a conclusion based on a conscensus,rational and measurable criteria ?

Or did they just pump him full of lead

They probably assessed the situation, based their decision on training and then opened fire. Contrary to popular belief US police rarely draw their firearms and y few officers have to fire them. Some Officers go through all their service without even having to draw their weapon.

They probably assessed the situation, based their decision on training and then opened fire. Contrary to popular belief US police rarely draw their firearms and y few officers have to fire them. Some Officers go through all their service without even having to draw their weapon.

Its all very well being able to draw them, surely they can get a photograph of them in this day and age.........

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Of course it's a response. And a long and considered one at that so it is a state sanctioned murder. What's next? Rape the rapists? Cut the hands off of thieves? Stone adulterers? Sounds like the muslims have the right idea no?

No, not stone the adulterers but shag them.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I'm only saying there are two sides to the story. What I mean is that what you may thnk you want at the time may make you feel worse later.

I think that given the circumstances I've mentioned most would be prepared to chance it. Still, let's hope none of us have to face that dilemma.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
A tragic story but does anyone really think the possibility of the death sentence would have stopped him doing this?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here