Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If all the fans care so much (then why not go watch the club you love)

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Bhafc4eva is not byf, it is Gary Mechan.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Can we sort this myth out once and for all.

I am a different person to bhafc4eva.

Basically I could not obtain a password and i couldnt log on proper,so i took overthe old byf sign-on+password,when it got disabled about a month ago.

The old byf set up a new account,But for some reason the url or whateva has stayed the same,makin it look like were the same,but were not,were m8s,but not the same person.

SORTED?:angry:

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
It is the hassle of getting the tickets rather than the cost.

The same will apply to Falmer if we have the same palaver. Although, it does not matter to me, the transport problems put off over half the people who used to go to the Goldstone. (This would apply to Falmer as well.)

I cannot understand why people are prepared to park a mile or so from the ground and walk in like we did at the Goldstone, habit I suppose. The train sation was a shorter walk. In the last days of the Goldstone I found it quicker to cycle the five miles (I was almost home before the train left Hove station) than catch a train or go by car.

I don't know about the park 'n ride. Never contemplated using the system.

Biggest bonus for Withdean is the attractive (muddy) walk by the railway line to and from the station. Makes going by train the best way.

Hannibal smith

Jul 7, 2003
Kenilworth
byf said:
If we stay in div 2 this season,we could be in serious shit,Dont know how these people sleep at night!

I dont know why I bother replying to our resident expert fan Byf but here goes anyway.

(1) We wont be in trouble if we stay in Div 2 because running costs in this Division are approx 40% cheaper. Financially we are no worse off arguably better. We will be in serious trouble if we dont get Falmer as we will never ever be a Div 1 Club.

(2) These people sleep at night because they have better things in their eyes to do with their time than sit in the rain and cold and pay £20 for the experience as many posts above have argued in a far more articulate way than yours.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
byf said:
I know this has been all said before.

I also know the prices at withdean are too high.

But come on brighton fans,This is the same set of fans that used to pull 3000 to torquay in mid jan,Wheres everyone gone.

Ok i know after the relegation there was always going to be a slump in attendance,But the players have managed to pick themselves up and challenge again,Why the hell cant the fans.....................

Are all the people that arnt going sitting at home and waiting for falmer.

Because by not going the fans are damaging the club and not lifting the players.

COME ON BRIGHTON FANS SHOW SOME FCUKING LOYALTY.
Yeah im gonna wait for falmer now and i make that 9 years of wait and 9 years to bloody long.:drink:

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Look, it's cold and wet, and we're in office party season - and still the vast majority of the ground was full. I doubt we'd have got a similarly large crowd in the last days at the Goldstone (R.I.P.) under the same circumstances!!!

The support is still there (how many went up to QPR?), and it will come back as the season hots up.

:clap2:

albiongirl

Jul 10, 2003
mileoak
All fans have reasons why they don't go I work for the NHS so I work two weekends a month. I have to plan the matches I go to I didn't go last night as I was working some of us do!!!!!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here