Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If all the fans care so much (then why not go watch the club you love)

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
BB - Blimey I was expecting the usual insults !.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I agree I would loved to have live in the 1950's where Women knew their place in life.
:D

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
It must be Christmas!

GG + BB = :love:

:lol: :lolol:

Nov 3, 2003
"I cannot blame the floating supporters for not coming anymore as the facilities are appaling and the thought of sitting in the pissing rain for 2 hours watching lets be honest pretty poor football on a Friday night for £ 20 will not appeal.
"

:clap:

spot on! Albion have always had about 5000 loyal die hard fans that wood watch the club play in a cess pit and another 5000 fans casual that either see the bigger clubs Spurs, West Ham so on and cum when they are playing up north and the rest casuals that cum when the games good the sun shines etc the games are terrible and its expensive it puts a lot of people off and sooner or later the club must surelky realise its aflse economy and oin longer term thay are turning fans away

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
What's the big problem??

f***ing hell if we get 5,000 tonight it ain't too bad at all so let's not cry about it eh?

Have a look at the attendances around division 2 tomorrow and see that it's not the end of the world please.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Im just looking forward to the away games coming up,Swindon +qpr should take a fair few to these.

If people want to boycott the albion in a very important time then let it be,But these same people will no-doubt be queuing for their luxary seat at falmer.

:angry:

Artois

is 100% of your RDA
Jul 5, 2003
Hooters
byf said:
If people want to boycott the albion in a very important time then let it be,But these same people will no-doubt be queuing for their luxary seat at falmer.

:angry:

What the hell are you on about? Who is boycotting?

You are a CLASS A1 KNOB.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
No artois your the prat round here, The stay-away fans are turning their backs for a measly £20 a time.

Someone sad because were not playing very well,were 3rd for fcuk sake.

What is the matter with the fickle bastard brighton fans,its pathetic.

If we stay in div 2 this season,we could be in serious shit,Dont know how these people sleep at night!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
There no point in slagging anyone off on this board and the 4000 who would go regardless.

We need Falmer and that all there is to it. Withdean is a shite hole and I can quite understand people getting fed up with it.

We can't keep on going on about " I am a bigger supporter than you because I went to Gillingham ". We will need to attract a new band of supporters about 10000 of them when we get to Falmer.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
But do we get gold seats at falmer if we went to gillingham week in week out?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I agree with GG.

Withdean is a dump and pretty much everyone who's going tonight deserves a medal because it's going to be cold, wet and ugly, and we're all giving up several beers in a nice warm pub and £20 just to be there.

But going to the game is one of those things that has to be done, the team need our support.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
The gold seats are still an un-solved issue,I think i will bring it up at the next atm with sir tight and smiler (martin perry)

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
Byf you really are boring me now, only joking but i would much rather be in a pub getting sloshed than sitting at withdean exposed to the elements for 2 hours. Never mind i reckon if its pouring really hard we can get hammered before the game then if you need a piss during the game just go coz no one will know the difference and you dont get whinged at for leaving your seat.:lolol: :)

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
byf said:
The stay-away fans are turning their backs for a measly £20 a time.

I'd stay away for £20 a time!

byf said:

If we stay in div 2 this season,we could be in serious shit,Dont know how these people sleep at night!

Why?

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Gareth Glover said:
I agree I would loved to have live in the 1950's where Women knew their place in life.
:D

And we had a ground.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
byf said:
The gold seats are still an un-solved issue,I think i will bring it up at the next atm with sir tight and smiler (martin perry)

This will never happen as there is no way of proving who went to Gillingham.

Some people will be on record as having a season ticket, but some people-like me-had to send in all their ticket stubs to get a demand for a season ticket at Withdean (Where are all these people now? We were a crap Div 3 team then.)

Artois

is 100% of your RDA
Jul 5, 2003
Hooters
bhafc4eva said:
Byf you really are boring me now, only joking but i would much rather be in a pub getting sloshed than sitting at withdean exposed to the elements for 2 hours. Never mind i reckon if its pouring really hard we can get hammered before the game then if you need a piss during the game just go coz no one will know the difference and you dont get whinged at for leaving your seat.:lolol: :)

YOU SAD BASTARD

byf, you log in with your 'other' username and say completely the opposite thing to yourself.

:tosser:

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
bhafc- Im always wetting myself anyway+I mite shit on the bald blokes head,who sits in front of me,If the game gets boring.

Well I dont understand the stayaway fans,but you wouldnt get me payin £20,i complain+i pay about £12 (KIDS HEY)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here