Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If a Brighton Player came out as gay

Aseros

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
It wouldn't do much for the image of Brighton would it? So I am fairly certain one will not. However, what would be your initial reaction? I am presuming overwhelming support.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
It wouldn't do much for the image of Brighton would it? So I am fairly certain one will not. However, what would be your initial reaction? I am presuming overwhelming support.

What does that mean? That suggests being gay is a negative thing? If others take issue with us having a gay player then that would be their problem.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
It's no big deal,Arsenal are sending their "ladies" down to play our first team-

Brighton has a reputation and that's all-

Most people of a certain type in Brighton were not born here anyway..

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
is this the same bloke who ignored me for suggesting he should man up over a rave in a park near his house...i cant remember.....???

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
This

It is irrelevant what your sexual preference is, race or colour of your skin.

The Only thing I care about is can you kick a football to a decent standard and a try hard for the club.

I apply this rule to life too- some genuine people out there and that for me is all that really matters.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Who gives a shit?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
You realise we've got a game starting in 10 minutes right?

downham seagull

Dec 6, 2012
Norfolk

Why ask this question? Pretty boring mate.maybe you should be asking every side that we have played in the last 30 years. Seeing that it is a massive issue for them!!! What would you do if someone in your family came out??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here