Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Idon't care what you say what a fantastic f***ing atmosphere.....

Seagull Stew

Having to make do with ESPN for watching this, I have no idea what the armosphere's like. Sounds like the commentators are in the directors box with the windows shut!

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Good atmosphere if you like listening to "Play up Pompey" drowning on for 90 minutes, with the odd rendition of "by far the greatest team.."

:yawn:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
at least we have been spared the bell and I only counted two shots of Mr Portsmouth Football Club

That was Marty Feldman. Mr Portsmouth FC couldn't make it today, he was on a film set in Elstree playing Danny the Dealer in a remake of Withnail and I.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Well, it is what it is.

Shame Reading decided to focus on retaining their place in the Premiership ( :lolol: ) rather than put out their first team against Man U's reserves. Ditto, they refused to fight for *snigger* that last European place.

Reading fans could have been there today.

Coppell is 100% to blame that they never even gave it a go. Ged rid.

Lovely atmosphere today, but then again you get that at the Johnson's Piss Pot Final. neither means jackshit, other thatn a nice family day out. Oh well :shrug:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Yeah, great. Big hoo-ha and build-up to the worst final I think I have ever witnessed.

did you miss last years then?

Well, it is what it is.

Shame Reading decided to focus on retaining their place in the Premiership ( :lolol: ) rather than put out their first team against Man U's reserves. Ditto, they refused to fight for *snigger* that last European place.

Reading fans could have been there today.

Coppell is 100% to blame that they never even gave it a go. Ged rid.

Lovely atmosphere today, but then again you get that at the Johnson's Piss Pot Final. neither means jackshit, other thatn a nice family day out. Oh well :shrug:

Agreed. Coppout dissed the Euro place and disregarded the very thing the players dream of. His message to the squad in general, that they're not good enough to play for the club and shirt in a 'higher contest' - was abhorent.

Some say he's a great manager, too!
Well, the way I see it he has reaped what he sowed, this season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here