Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Idiot in the train queue

shaun_rc

Feb 24, 2008
Brighton
Really annoying incident in the train queue tonight.

There was a group of Birmingham fans happily singing songs about cooking a fried breakfast - they even sang about liking Brighton at one point (easier when you've won, granted).

Atmosphere was very cordial and actually amusing, then some nutter Albion fan (bald, dark polo shirt, shouting from the evelated section down into the "pit") started giving it large with gestures and abuse.

Atmosphere suddenly changed, but it wasn't from the Birmingham fans. I was there with my eight year old daughter and friend, and could have really done without it.

Some people should get a life really, I can only presume your life must be pretty cr@p to get that wound up about a bunch of Birmingham fans who were actually being friendly.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
I agree but I wonder what would happen if a group of Brighton fans were singing in a train queue inBirmingham after beating them?

D

Deleted User X18H

When Ernest starts his ' I was giving some Birmingham fans in the train queue some stick and this bloke with his grandaughter got upset' can someone give me nudge. But not during The Thick Of It! Ta.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
When Ernest starts his ' I was giving some Birmingham fans in the train queue some stick and this bloke with his grandaughter got upset' can someone give me nudge. But not during The Thick Of It! Ta.
nudge

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
I was stuck right in the middle of the Birmingham fans, yes the Albion fan started it but the Birmingham lads didn't help the situation...

Don't know anything bout a bald chap, but there was some teenage albion kid giving it large to bunch of birmingham lads. Pretty sure they only saw it as general banter but this kid just kept on going and his mates tried to calm him down but he wouldn't stop till the police had a word with him. Was still mouthing on about "those dirty northern bastards" after they'd got on the train, but he seemed a right piece of work!

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Much ado about nothing

USA 9 Europe 4
Brighton still top of the league
And the x factor is still pants
Football league show later (hope we're last this week )

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
I saw it all too. The thing we tend to forget is that without a shadow of a doubt, we too (the angelic Albion) do indeed have some total and utter berks for fans. Every club does.
Even whilst leaving the toilets tonight I saw some total twat lay into a fellow fan simply because he took the wrong step leaving the bogs, causing said berk fan to get the arse because it meant moving 6 inches to his right.

shaun_rc

Feb 24, 2008
Brighton
I agree but I wonder what would happen if a group of Brighton fans were singing in a train queue inBirmingham after beating them?

The thing about the Birmingham fans is that they weren't singing anything gloating, they were just singing meaningless (and quite funny) rubbish.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Oh, and can people stop leaving before the end and then stand in everyone's way while they text all their mates.

It becomes endemic this when we lose, the East Stand was virtually empty by the final whistle

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Apologise to the Brummie fans if this is true,don't know as I did'nt see it. Unfortunately we do have our share of numbskulls...we got beat with a very good goal...get over it...we are still top...I supposed lots of fans thought that because we stuck 5 against Barnesly and they put 5 past Brum that we were going to win 10-0...it does'nt happen like that.

tubaman

Nov 2, 2009
There wil always be the odd idiot around but what I thought was strange was that the Brum supporters all seemed to be still drinking and the Police and stewards were obviously ignoring this. Are away supporters allowed to walk out of the ground still drinking alcohol?

el punal

Aug 29, 2012
The dull part of the south coast
There wil always be the odd idiot around but what I thought was strange was that the Brum supporters all seemed to be still drinking and the Police and stewards were obviously ignoring this. Are away supporters allowed to walk out of the ground still drinking alcohol?

I was next to the Birmingham fans when this happened, the Albion fan just seemed to be goading them then the police turned up told Albion boy to wind his neck in. Then, they started confiscating bottles from fans and pouring the beer out. Don't no which fans though. All in all just a storm in a tea cup.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here