Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Idiot in the train queue

I'd just like to say that an hour after the game finished I saw the still large queues for the train to Brighton and wandered up to the buses. Where after 10 minutes wait I caught the S bus to shoreham - there were about 10 people on it and the driver altered the route to suit our individual needs - lovely.

shaun_rc

Feb 24, 2008
Brighton
I don't agree with that. The bloke was pretty sustained with his abuse and gesturing, I think it would have been amazing if none of them had responded to any of it. Anyway, agreed, every club has them.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
I think the fact this is now 3 pages over something that didn't even reach handbag level sums it up really

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
What a load of wet blankets we are these days.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I don't agree with that. The bloke was pretty sustained with his abuse and gesturing, I think it would have been amazing if none of them had responded to any of it. Anyway, agreed, every club has them.

Gesturing AND shouting.

f*** me.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
When Ernest starts his ' I was giving some Birmingham fans in the train queue some stick and this bloke with his grandaughter got upset' can someone give me nudge. But not during The Thick Of It! Ta.

Wait...are you accusing another poster of being predictable? :ohmy:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here