Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ideas for flags and banners to DANGLE around The AMEX.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked

Attachments

• A&B.JPG
    A&B.JPG
    47.1 KB · Views: 942

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I've got a 10 foot proper Uruguay Flag. I'd love to get something like "FLAIR CITY" or "TIPPY TAPPY" on it. Any ideas anyone. Something a bit unique to us.

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
I'm still cringeing at the flags the club draped around the Priestfield, all in regulation fonts. "Sheer HART attack" and "Jeff KICK-**** Minton" as I recall.:facepalm:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The long thin banners would ensure they don't dangle down in front of the spectators below and can#t see there being advertising on the bords in front of the West Stand upper. I was thinking about a banner as I'm 4 rows from the front in block B. Something to do with the fight to get our new stadium and a love for the club.....hmmmmm !!!!

All the club's mock-ups of the West Stand that I've seen have advertising hoardings running the length of the front of the WSU.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
No idea how to work photoshop or what-have-you

I'd love to see this poster with Poyet, Tanno and Oatway incorporated in place of the current lineup (including the image of Brighton), with their names below and perhaps change the words to the left to something more suitable.

brighton-rocks-comp.jpg

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

I'd love to see this poster with Poyet, Tanno and Oatway incorporated in place of the current lineup (including the image of Brighton), with their names below and perhaps change the words to the left to something more suitable.

brighton-rocks-comp.jpg

The one on the left (Mirren) already has Tanno's HAIR...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I'm in charge of the Seagulls Over Burwash flag - still need to do a few minor adjustments but it's looking good...

Attachments

• SOB.bmp
    576.1 KB · Views: 693

brighton-rocks-comp.jpg

I think the words on the left are entirely appropriate to my re;ationship with BHAFC since 1975. i vote keep em in

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
I love the 'There's something about Murray' one that has to happen.

Also love Brighton hate Palace

LMHRshow.gif

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton

brighton-rocks-comp.jpg

I'm playing at this now. Will post it later :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here