Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ideas for flags and banners to DANGLE around The AMEX.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Not the England flags with groups/names on etc, but banners about players and the club. Maybe one of the few things I actually like about The Premier League.

Would it be a good idea at The AMEX?, will we be allowed? I'm thinking of making one, maybe a Poyet one, which I can let loose from my West Stand Upper front row seat.

Lets have some ideas with photos and phrases etc

booklfc.jpg

jena.jpg

3462647469_95ac0f0fa7_o.jpg

flag4_4d33046badb98275214910.jpg

torres-chelsea-banner-liverpool-300x300.jpg

4467609850_e181e07f98.jpg

logo4.gif

610x.jpg

cityticker1.jpg

439x.jpg

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Wilko on ATC 21/01/11

Flags in the West stand Upper?
Hi,

Will we be allowed to hang flags from the top tier of the West stand if they are not hanging too low into the 1901 section? Does this cover advertising boards or not comply with H&S? Cheers

Insider:

The positions of flags will have to be carefully arranged to NOT obscure either the view of any other fans or sponsors ad hoardings. Further details will follow...

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
I would be very surprised if they will allow such things as the Amex due to covering either the executive boxes or advertising hoardings...If they do though and considering I am in the West Stand Upper I may have to dig out my ensign from the airing cupboard so it can make it's glorious return.

Oh and as much I hate Man U I love their flag above which takes the piss out of Man City's trophy-less spell!!

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Rustington BHA

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Boca-Juniors-Fans1.jpg

DSCN0831-777970.JPG

450588534a4723725040l.jpg

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
I would be very surprised if they will allow such things as the Amex due to covering either the executive boxes or advertising hoardings...If they do though and considering I am in the West Stand Upper I may have to dig out my ensign from the airing cupboard so it can make it's glorious return.

Oh and as much I hate Man U I love their flag above which takes the piss out of Man City's trophy-less spell!!

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Rustington BHA

The long thin banners would ensure they don't dangle down in front of the spectators below and can#t see there being advertising on the bords in front of the West Stand upper. I was thinking about a banner as I'm 4 rows from the front in block B. Something to do with the fight to get our new stadium and a love for the club.....hmmmmm !!!!

Stu1

Sep 21, 2004
Leeds
Well I'm hoping to get my west Yorkshire seagulls flag made, I don't think that counts though does it?

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
I still really want to see a poster or flag similar to this but with Glenn Murray doing his goal celebration and Brighton replacing Manchester obviously

tevez-man-city-billboard.jpg

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
There's quite a difference between those designed by some ad agency on behalf of the clubs (which are cringeworthy) and those created by fans which are often inspired if a little more home made. Copying other flags or themes (like Republic of ...) just makes us look small time. Brighton fans are damn smart and can come up with spontaneous and creative flags without having to let the club supply them or through copying others.

TheBlueAndWhiteStrips

May 27, 2009
Huntingdon
We had a Godfather flag during the last World Cup with our badge and Capellos face on it. That might work well with Poyet.

My effort is a few minutes work on paint. But you get the idea.

Poyet Godfather.jpg

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
I want some WELCOME TO HELL banners all over the place.

Oh, and a giant sign saying ARCHER CAN DIE.

And a picture of El-Abd.

Blue and White Tiger

Exiled to Exeter
Jul 6, 2010
How about these? :amex:

Attachments

• Calde.bmp
    327.9 KB · Views: 1,258
  • MUZ.BMP
    283.9 KB · Views: 1,274
  • CALDE 2.JPG
    CALDE 2.JPG