Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ideas for a NEW pre-match Amex video

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
There was definitely a lot of frustration in the air on Saturday and Tuesday. Fans getting fed up?

But as someone said on Twitter earlier, our current situation (stadium, players, manager, league position etc etc) is FKCKING AMAZING considering where we were just a few years ago.

So maybe the pre-match video at the Amex should remind us of that before each and every game?

What would YOU include?

I'll start with a clip of DRENCHED fans at Withdean during the infamous Friday night Rochdale match. God, that was bleak.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Hinsh OWN GOAL against Col Utd boxing day a few years ago.

Colin Hawkins getting sent off about 6 secs after coming on.

The MANY comedy fending moments under Adams MKII incl the Luton away JPT and the Hawk again with the diving headed oggy.

yxee

Oct 24, 2011
Manchester
I cringe every time I hear "put your hands up for Brighton"... compared to that the video is fine

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011
Fatboy Slims' Right Here Right Now, With Goals from this season flashed in rhythm with the music..

And Emotional slow mo's of players celebrating..

Slow Mo's of Supporters with there arms up in the air..

All in time with the music.. a real modern Upbeat theme is needed.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
What I don't understand is why, just as everyone is getting louder, they stop all music and videos. There seems to be set times to play the video. One is 10 mins before KO and the other 5 mins. Between the two it goes quiet (maybe changing the VHS tape!). We need sing-a-long music right up to the moment of KO to get some noise going.

Sussax

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2012
Brighton
There was definitely a lot of frustration in the air on Saturday and Tuesday. Fans getting fed up?

But as someone said on Twitter earlier, our current situation (stadium, players, manager, league position etc etc) is FKCKING AMAZING considering where we were just a few years ago.

So maybe the pre-match video at the Amex should remind us of that before each and every game?

What would YOU include?

I'll start with a clip of DRENCHED fans at Withdean during the infamous Friday night Rochdale match. God, that was bleak.
Most of the JCL's never went to the Withdean. :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here