Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ideas For 6th March

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I have had no indication yet that it'll be all ticket. In fact, they've reduced kids prices to attract more people, so they might get surprised!

I'll check it out tomorrow and report back.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
That would be too much of a dilemma. Talk about being caught between a rock and a hard place.

Crawley Boy

Oct 13, 2003
Crawley
kevinsmith said:
:clap2: :clap:
As Crawley v Weymouth could be a tital decider will it be all ticket. Where to we get tickets and does anyone know how much?
It's unlikely to be all ticket, as the club are/were predicting a gate of 2,500-3,000. Unfortunately after a (very small) bit of bother with some Eastbourne Borough fans last weekend there have been suggestions on the Crawley forum the game might be segregated, which would be a pity as Weymouth may only have about 200 fans there.

Terrace prices are £7.00 (Adults) £5.00 (Senior Citizens) and £3.00* (under 16's).

Seating prices are £7.50 (Adults) and £5.50 (Senior Citizens and under 16's).

*The under 16's terrace price is usually £5 but it has been reduced from the Weymouth game.

Last edited:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Fran Hagarty said:
I don't like CrawleyTown FC but am impressed that they are supporting our campaign, so I might even go there on this occasion!

Nice one Janice! :clap:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
I do think we should give a bit of consideration to the Crawley fans.

This is the biggest game of the season and will probably decide whether they go up or not.

Imagine if loads of Man U fans came to our title decider against Cheaterfield.

I think it is a good idea-and I will go-but we must make sure we get it right.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here