Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ideal Palace Manager

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
Although I know that Peter Taylor simply "took care" of Brighton for a few months I still had a soft spot for him and never felt that I could hate him as much as I hate Jordan and the scum when he took over at Palarse.

Neil Warnock is an improvement - I don't like the guy - but my ideal scum manager would have to be Ronnie Moore. Then I could hate the club the owner and the manager with equal gusto.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Walt Disney, he should be perfect for a Mickey Mouse outfit.

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
I'd like to see someone like Steve McMahon as Palace boss. Not only is he widely disliked, but he is an incompetent manager too.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Whilst Ronnie Moore is a pretty good shout, he's got plenty of swotting up to do for his cuntexams, before he can outcunt John Gregory.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Billy Smart

:jester:

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
Graeme Souness would be perfect for Palace.

Give it, what three months, before Warnock and Tangoman fall out disastrously?

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I agree, Warnock is an excellent manager, very good choice.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Gutted that Colin has taken the job. Would have preferred that tosspiece John Gregory. Failing that, Paul Ince.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Im GUTTED that Warnock is manager. Now there is NO HOPE of Palace going down.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
How did that M People song go.

We`re moving on up!! :drink: I think its a blinding move by Jordan. Neil takes no prisoners.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
I'm a bit pissed of, truth be known, Warnock is a bloody good manager and has gone to the one team I'd have prefered him not to go to.

Damn.

Oh well, another 10 years before we play them again :rant:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Going back to Taylor, he never struck me as a bloke with much personality and as such never could see how he could motivate players to want to give their all for him.

As for Warnock, he seems to be a bit of a loose cannon. What was all that stuff in his autobiography about him wishing two of his players would knock seven bells out of each other? Hardly rational manager-speak. Even when he got them into the Prem, many Blades fans, including Sean Bean wanted him out. All bodes well for Palace - two egomaniacs at the helm in Jordan and Warnock.

:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here