Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ideal Palace Manager

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
If he was that good he wouldn't have been a free agent for so long.

What is his past record for promotions and relegations like? Any stattos?
He took Scarborough into the Football League in 1989, won two promotions in successive seasons with Notts County and also guided Huddersfield and Plymouth up via the play-offs.

He joined boyhood club Sheffield United in 1999 and steered them into the Premier League in 2006.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
He took Scarborough into the Football League in 1989, won two promotions in successive seasons with Notts County and also guided Huddersfield and Plymouth up via the play-offs.

He joined boyhood club Sheffield United in 1999 and steered them into the Premier League in 2006.
And steered them out in 2007. :lol:

I'd like to nominate Glenn Hoddle as having suitable credentials for the Palace job.

Il Duce

Sussex 'till I die
Aug 19, 2006
NW8
I think Chantelle should get the job.

She's got a history of going down with Preston so maybe she can do the same with Palace.

Sorry I'm having a very dull day at work....

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON

Yes and that 1991 playoff final win for notts was against us to get back in the top flight:angry:

I hope warnock fu--cks you up:laugh:

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
Unfortunately a very good appointment (on paper at least). Has an excellent track record, is taking over a squad who will benefit greatly from a kick up the arse and will raise Palace's profile.:angry::rant:

Fingers crossed he has a blip on his good record then joins us in the summer to resume his good rep (if Sgt Wilko hasn't turned it on and got us doing the biz by then).:glare:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
somott23.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here