Opinions?:albion2:

Attachments

• albion.png
    albion.png
    38.7 KB · Views: 102

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Looks like was whipped up on MS Pa... Oh.

Ive said on another thread, if people want me to help design a banner/flag in photoshop I'd be more than happy to do so.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Looks like was whipped up on MS Pa... Oh.

Ive said on another thread, if people want me to help design a banner/flag in photoshop I'd be more than happy to do so.

I would really like a flag with Lua-Lua on and the quote 'faster than a speeding bullet, more powerful than a locomotive' - be as creative as you like with how the image would look :)

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
I would really like a flag with Lua-Lua on and the quote 'faster than a speeding bullet, more powerful than a locomotive' - be as creative as you like with how the image would look :)

Would you actually get it made? I don't really want to spend a bit of time doing it if you're not going to get it printed.

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
i love all this banner talk :) but like TWOCHOICEStom said its only good if we really get it made.

if we got a good one on here i'm sure loads of people would be more than happy to donate, the stand or fall is my favorite suggestion so far.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Would you actually get it made? I don't really want to spend a bit of time doing it if you're not going to get it printed.

Yes, we have the poyetry in motion one already. My only problem is finding somewhere to hang it in WSU, it may have to be part of the NSK flags which are kept in the North stand.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Though as already mentioned. I think the HUGE stand or fall one for the North stand wall is the priority if people would chip in?

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
how would we go about getting people to donate, is there a way online which we could all donate x amount of cash to a kitty for the stand or fall banner ?

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
I don't know why people feel the need to ask opinions. Just get on with it! If everyone who came up with an idea actually made it happen the AMEX would look like some of the german stadia. Sadly, it's all talk and no trousers largely. Typical NSC!!

Superseagull69

May 8, 2010
MEDWAY
Could we not get one of the banners hung down from the Camera platform above the North Stand.

I am sure the cameraman would be more than happy to assist :)

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
Could we not get one of the banners hung down from the Camera platform above the North Stand.

I am sure the cameraman would be more than happy to assist :)

club will take em down as they cover up adverts........

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here