Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Idea for banner

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Definitely the Brighton Rock one, can't remember where the thread is. [MENTION=8459]TWOCHOICEStom[/MENTION]

Although I guess there is the danger of the players disappearing/sold eventually. Maybe heroes from the past?

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
If we're going for "stand or fall" perhaps we should also stop watering the pitch quite so much before kick off. Though I do love them sprinklers.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Does anyone know how much the Dick Knight banner was? (to get an idea of costs)

theyellowdinosaur

Nov 29, 2011
How about one with fans all from different clubs walking past a bonfire to the Amex with Fans united will never be defeated written on it.

Tomnorthi

Jan 2, 2010
BN15
Could we not get one of the banners hung down from the Camera platform above the North Stand.

I am sure the cameraman would be more than happy to assist :)

Im happy to hang things up there as long as you have permission from the club. Like I did at Coventry:

Attachments

• nsk flags.jpeg
    nsk flags.jpeg
    375.5 KB · Views: 38

tgretton87

Shoreham Beach Seagull#2
Jul 30, 2011
Is there anywhwere we can donate for a flag?

Could someone who could get flags and banners made, set up a paypal account so people can donate.

If this could be done someone could create a flag IE "STAND OR FALL" get a quote for example x amount of pounds then people donate when we reach the target start on a new banner.

Not rocket science to be honest. We just need someone trustworthy.

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
Could someone who could get flags and banners made, set up a paypal account so people can donate.

If this could be done someone could create a flag IE "STAND OR FALL" get a quote for example x amount of pounds then people donate when we reach the target start on a new banner.

Not rocket science to be honest. We just need someone trustworthy.

this is the sort of thing i meant, im sure if this was set up alot more banners would get made.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
I say we should a get GIANT and I mean GIANT Adam El-Abd banner in the North West corner, From Concourse to roof! Hides the grey and will scare the shit out of everyone!

:p

Attachments

• brighton_amex_stadium-441x225.jpg
    brighton_amex_stadium-441x225.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 33

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here