Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ibrahimovic

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Skill combined with an element of good luck.

Bollocks was there any luck. Phenomenal technique, he knew PRECISELY what he was doing. No other player on that pitch could've done that.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Unbelievable talent and gifts. Brilliant technique for his 2nd, accuracy for his 3rd, genius for his 4th.

Sublime. Simply sublime.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
One of the, if not the best goals I've ever seen.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Blimey. I thought he was brilliant. When did he get so big ? He would walk into any of the Premiership teams. And they say Crouch has a good touch for a big man. He is not fit to lace Ibrahimovic's boots.

So what if he had a run in with Hart. We don't know what went on before. Hart is not averse to dishing it out.

Sign him up Gus.

That is a relief. I wondered what I had written earlier in the thread. I will stick with that.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Yes he knew what he was trying to do but there is no way on this world that he could have measured that, it was shrouded with luck and could have gone over the bar or bounced and the defender cleared it. Poor defending forcing Hart to come out and head he ball which wouldnt have happened with any international class defenders on the pitch for England rather than Shawcross who was awful. We complain about Dunk ,my God.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I think the 2nd, 3rd and 4th goals might be the best hat trick I've ever seen.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Yes he knew what he was trying to do but there is no way on this world that he could have measured that, it was shrouded with luck and could have gone over the bar or bounced and the defender cleared it. Poor defending forcing Hart to come out and head he ball which wouldnt have happened with any international class defenders on the pitch for England rather than Shawcross who was awful. We complain about Dunk ,my God.

He's the only player on the pitch that possessed the skill, technique, balance, positional sense and pure POWER to do that. That was one of the best goals I've ever seen.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
...there is no way on this world that he could have measured that, it was shrouded with luck and could have gone over the bar or bounced and the defender cleared it.

With respect, I think you're way off the mark here. It was a stroke of genius. He knew exactly what he was going to do. It was perfectly judged.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Sorry I am not impressed with those type of goals I think that his 3rd goal was better. Yes you do need the skill, technique, power but most of all luck for those shots to go in.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
With respect, I think you're way off the mark here. It was a stroke of genius. He knew exactly what he was going to do. It was perfectly judged.

He knew where Hart was but not the other defender who was coming in but was too slow or not near enough to clear it. I am being deadly serious that combined with his undoubted skill he had a lot of luck.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here