Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ibrahimovic

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Anyone see that twat go up to joe hart when Sweden went 2-1 up telling him"f*** off" and giving him the hand job !
Tosser !!!!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Yes, made the victory, and sending them home, all the sweeter.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Immensely talented footballer, terrible, terrible attitude.

Which I was quite glad about tonight. A few times going forward he had a great pass available to play a team mate into a better positions but chose to try and carry on and do it all himself but lost possesion.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
What fucks me off the most about Ibrahimovic is that a couple of years ago he went into "international retirement" due to him being being sent home from the squad for breaking curfew. When it suited him, he dropped his little tantrum and walked straight back into the starting lineup. Shocking attitude.

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
Which I was quite glad about tonight. A few times going forward he had a great pass available to play a team mate into a better positions but chose to try and carry on and do it all himself but lost possesion.

He's the sort of player that knows he is far and away the most talented player on the team and just tries to do it all himself for Sweden. Zlatan plays for Zlatan and no-one else, luckily for him he's just awesome. In my opinion he's the best striker in Europe. When he's on his game he is simply unplayable. Saw a couple of glimpses of him just bossing John Terry. However when he can't be bothered it's pointless him being there.

What fucks me off the most about Ibrahimovic is that a couple of years ago he went into "international retirement" due to him being being sent home from the squad for breaking curfew. When it suited him, he dropped his little tantrum and walked straight back into the starting lineup. Shocking attitude.

Sweden need Zlatan a lot more than Zlatan needs Sweden. Not saying it's right but that's the truth of it.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Ibrahimovic is going home
Is going home
Is going
Ibrahimovic is going home

repeat ad infinitum

LU7 RED

Nov 5, 2010
Leighton Buzzard
He's the sort of player that knows he is far and away the most talented player on the team and just tries to do it all himself for Sweden. Zlatan plays for Zlatan and no-one else, luckily for him he's just awesome. In my opinion he's the best striker in Europe. When he's on his game he is simply unplayable. Saw a couple of glimpses of him just bossing John Terry. However when he can't be bothered it's pointless him being there.

Sweden need Zlatan a lot more than Zlatan needs Sweden. Not saying it's right but that's the truth of it.

Best striker in Europe? not a chance..over Van Persie or Ronaldo? Goes missing when the going gets tough. Tonight and a great example comparing the 2 Arsenal - Milan Champions league matches.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
He is a big nosed c unt.

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
IBRAHIMOVIC.gif

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here