Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ian Westlake !! Hearing raving things about him in this loan spell ?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Get with the times Dave.
I've been leasing Alans goatee for well over a year now. He gets it back for bank holidays, but the rest of the time its all mine.

I wonder where it had gone!!!!

:angel:

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
one of the best football related threads i have read for a while on here. until the head the ball came on here. shame really as a real leeds fan talking about football instead of being a nobhead was quite refreshing. but i would imagine people like squareball are what the real leeds fans are ashamed of.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
one of the best football related threads i have read for a while on here. until the head the ball came on here. shame really as a real leeds fan talking about football instead of being a nobhead was quite refreshing. but i would imagine people like squareball are what the real leeds fans are ashamed of.

Quite. It's bizarre that someone should come here, not claim to be a cunt, then go on to act like a bit of a cunt, unless of course the Leeds United definition of a cunt is different to everyone else's deifinition in the English-speaking world.

Personally, I hope this Billy Bremner chap sticks around for a bit. He seems rather sensible.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
In the absence of Oddball I am happy to role play as the 'Massive Club' fan spouting bollocks on here. Any one up for it?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
If we dont get Westlake then I like the look of that Brooker chap at Cheltenham...in fact even Cheltenhams keeper as well...

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
That is an excellent idea Mr Wash.

My club is bigger than yours ner ner ner ner

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Hi minions.

I want to be a chum of yours as I am not a **** like all the other fans of 'Massive Club.

I support 'Massive Club'. Ner....

We have gates over 20,000 Ner....

We have a big ground Ner....

I have been to Benidorm and seen my team play Rapid Belgrade in the InterCity Fairs cup. Ner.....

My team once were so good we scored a lot of goals in one game Ner.....

We are soo good our hoolies are the best at fighting and have tattoos Ner....

I can spell San Seero..oops San Siro.. Ner!

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
and another thing..You are all gay and look at mens bottoms during a game..I of course drink lots of beer, have a deep voice and can pool wimmin very easy like!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
and another thing..You are all gay and look at mens bottoms during a game..I of course drink lots of beer, have a deep voice and can pool wimmin very easy like!

Not as hard as a Toon fan though, you keep your shirt on in midwinter games :salute:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
What has happened to Pinball? Perhaps he can't contain his excitement and is salivating over the upcoming fixutres.

Who needs the San Siro when you have Walsall, Huddersfield, Brighton, Leyton Orient, Carlisle, Millwall, Yeovil, and Gillingham to come! A easy run in and surely the Champions of Europe can add at least one other win to their two from the last eleven.

If they do not get their fifteen points back from the FL and they would have secured the runners up spot. Will they change WACCOE to WARURUOLO?

billy_bremner

Mar 16, 2008
Happens !! Such Cyber Wars are never going to end ! It's part and parcel of the system. I guess it feels good for some people to score Brownie points over the other :D .. Makes a good reading altogether ;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here