Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ian Holloway

Canonman

Apr 14, 2011
Can we ever have a discussion without palace muppets joining in and ruining it?

Do they just spend all day lurking on our forums waiting to bite?

Yep Palace are obsessed with us and everything Brighton. No wonder, would you want to live in a Basketball loving place like Croydon, they are all wannabe's, they wouldn't be on here otherwise.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Yep Palace are obsessed with us and everything Brighton. No wonder, would you want to live in a Basketball loving place like Croydon, they are all wannabe's, they wouldn't be on here otherwise.

I feel sorry for the ones who live in Brighton. They seem to have to express their hated for us the most, as if they feel they have to compensate by being extra spiteful.

Imagine having such a great venue as the AMEX down the road, and not being able to join in the experience every match, but instead having to travel up to the south London pit. It would probably end up twisting you :lolol:

gravnast

Nov 13, 2012
Holloway is seriously overrated. I think Palace will dump him mid season and be able to attract/pay a better class of manager than him.

He almost "managed" them out of the play-offs and basically he got lucky in the play offs. His player recruitment tactics seem to be based on signing Blackpool , or ex Blackpool players and he had a dust up with press and fans prior to sneaking into the play-offs. I would class him as a good League One manager , middling Championship manager.

Holloway may not be a premiership manager but how did he get lucky in the play offs? Palarse as much as I hate to say it deserved to win against us and outplayed Watford that is not getting lucky

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
outplayed Watford

You watched a different game to me. That was the worse game of football I've seen in a long time. Nobody deserved to win it.

Psalm 56:5

Banned
May 19, 2013
So you remember a thread from before you joined NSC, which bell end are you formerly known as - seaside? Bustersdad?

So a few were impressed with worzel, well done. My point about league 1 was that the vast majority of our squad were not of championship quality so players had to be brought in to make us competitive in the same way that if you don't bring anyone in you will not be competitive at all next season or is that a bit too difficult for you to understand?

I have never previously posted on here, but I have browsed from time to time.

There's no need to congratulate me for being right, but thank you anyway.

I understand your point about league 1. I still don't know why you keep telling it to me. I wasn't making a Palace v Brighton point, so I really don't care. If you want to make up both sides of an argument you'd be better off shouting at a mirror.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here