Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ian Holloway

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I seem to recall one of Blackpool's defenders saying, just after Hollaway left, something to the effect that they never practiced defending - looks like he's up to the same old tricks again!!
"Football's about goals innit. We practice shootin' more than what any uver team do, so if we can 'it the target more than what they do, we'll score more goals and win more games. Not rocket science is it."

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Extra security needed earlier to stop Holloway busting into the Hudds dressing room. He's angry about an elbow on one of his players...

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
BC west yorkshire sport tweetingthat extra security was needed to keep holloway out of huddersfield's changing rooms. Was upset about an elbow to the one of the eyes of one of his players.

West Yorkshire Sport (WYSDaily) on Twitter

Huddersfield fan tweeted something about a palace player kicking out at a town player apparently not upsetting IH.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Genuine question for you.

What motivates you to go onto a rivals messageboard just after a defeat to slag off your teams management and ownership?

I respect the real Palace fans who come on here after a defeat, as well as when they win.

There seems to be a lack of Other Palace fans on here tonight. Glenn-Murray / Seaside seems conspicuous by his absence.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Huddersfield fans also complaining of palace players feigning injury and going down under the slightest touch. Not sure we're in a position to make fun of that given el abd and lopez's recent antics, but just mentioning it to be noted for the next time they criticise us for it.

Last edited:

I respect the real Palace fans who come on here after a defeat, as well as when they win.

There seems to be a lack of Other Palace fans on here tonight. Glenn-Murray / Seaside seems conspicuous by his absence.

Guy's a complete twat. Looks like Palace had their full side out tonight "The strongest starting XI in the Division" and were pisspoor against a managerless side who haven't won in 13 games.

The injustice of it is that that pile of shit still sit 6 points in front of us -:facepalm:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I, of course, enjoy the palace mocking, but worry this is their rock bottom, which means they'll start to improve from here.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
From what I can gather(I was not at the game), we were shocking tonight and it seems that Holloway just had no idea how to put it right. If you read some of my other posts on here regarding him I have always been dubious of Holloway. I am hoping that this is just a blip and not our normal inevitable F'up.
I thought when he signed that Holloway is not the manager for us and I still think that but hopefully he will surprise me.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Huddersfield fans also complaining of palace fans feigning injury and going down under the slightest touch. Not sure we're in a position to make fun of that given el abd and lopez's recent antics, but just mentioning it to be noted for the next time they criticise us for it.

It must have been a bad game if the Palace fans were feigning injury too.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Huddersfield fans also complaining of palace fans feigning injury and going down under the slightest touch

Palace fans? That would be a new one.

But you can't be surprised at a team containing Murray & Zaha being a bit delicate on their feet...can you?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
It must have been a bad game if the Palace fans were feigning injury too.

Palace fans? That would be a new one.

But you can't be surprised at a team containing Murray & Zaha being a bit delicate on their feet...can you?

Why are you two trying to make it look like I said something I didn't, editing the quote like that...

:whistle::blush:

ArfurW8

May 22, 2009
Fort Neef

I agree with you if it is contributing to a thread,I just cant understand why a Palace fan would start an anti-Palace thread on a rivals board.Really cant imagine a Brighton fan doing it on the BBS.

Must admit I do agree with him about Holloway though.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Hey red'n'blue,

this is off-topic, but I'd thought I'd share it with you, as you're a Palace fan and we know you guys love to call us plastic.

naz-arsenal says January 30, 2013 1:28pm

As both an Arsenal and Palace fan I am pleased he has got the chance to test him self against better players in the premier league. First test will be a mentle one in if he can put aside him joining M/U and be able to consentrate on playing to his full potential for Palace until the summer.. I am very dissapointed that Arsenal did not sign him, should they have made an equal offer I very much doubt if he would have joined M/U. He is an Arsenal supporter and a southern boy and close to his family.. Arene Wenger you was wrong big time with this decision, then the arsenal web site was full of this opinion..

Source: Wilfried Zaha is happy to concentrate on Crystal Palace after his move to Manchester United | Crystal Palace News, Fixtures, Results, Transfers | Sky Sports

I apologise to all for the complete irrelevance of my post. Just thought I'd share the plastic palace fan's quote.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here