Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ian Hart

The Auditor

Sep 30, 2004
Villiers Terrace
Taylors Dummy said:
His call for women callers is a joke. He nearly always ends up with some oh granny that's never been to a game who says that she listened to it on the radio and the boys done good. !

Often too much shite on the phone in... I'll like it kept to direct issues, the game the club etc ..I dont give a fuk about Rooney and the Prem Shite.
Albion Albion Albion ..thats all I want

Taylors Dummy

Nov 3, 2004
South West Rye
Charlies Shinpad said:
Just like he was printing total Bollox in the Gulls Eye days!!

Get real:angry:

Get real. What footballing experience does Harty have? Has he ever kicked a ball? The blokes Hart is in the right place but has no right to preach about the beautiful game. He's a total muppet.:shootself

Last edited:

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
Taylors Dummy said:
Get real. What footballing experience does Harty have? Has he ever kicked a ball? The blokes Hart is in the right place but has no right to preach about the beautiful game. He's a total muppet.:shootself

Of course Hawsey was a Top Premiership Player in his day wasnt he:nono:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Taylors Dummy said:

I think Harty talks total bollox and they should hand his job over to John Byrne............ someone who knows something about the game.

He may know more about football but is he as committed to the club its issues and the fans?

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
Taylors Dummy said:
Sorry i didn't realise that Harty was Hawsey!!! Who does the phone in?:wave:

Harty doesnt preach about the beautiful game does he?He just answers what questions he is asked on the phone in,and he answers them to the best of his ability.

Now Hawsey is the one who commentates on the Game on the Radio,therefore he is describing the beautiful game to people on the radio.

That clear enough to you now??

Taylors Dummy

Nov 3, 2004
South West Rye
Charlies Shinpad said:
Harty doesnt preach about the beautiful game does he?He just answers what questions he is asked on the phone in,and he answers them to the best of his ability.

Now Hawsey is the one who commentates on the Game on the Radio,therefore he is describing the beautiful game to people on the radio.

That clear enough to you now??

So CS you now claim that Harty never comments on how we played, the opposition the current form of the team etc. So who's mimmicking his voice with their opinions?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Taylors Dummy said:
So CS you now claim that Harty never comments on how we played, the opposition the current form of the team etc. So who's mimmicking his voice with their opinions?

Do not ALL FANS voice their opinions of how they game went wrong etc.

We are all better at the job than MM but that is one of the joys of supporting a club the discussions afterwards on who did what and what went wrong.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Del Boy said:
well i ebjoy the phone in, just wish it went on a bit longer, so that those who went to the game can hear at least a bit of it

You could buy a Walkman.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
He's a good man, a fan for 30 odd years who has done loads not just for the Albion but for Worthing and kids football too. He was there challenging Bellotti and Co when they were asset stripping our club and has been instrumental in much of the good that has come in terms of the fans getting a voice back. What the f*** do you people want? He's as qualified to speak about football and The Albion as any of us (and a lot more than some on here). Would you rather have a slick media whore who's more interested in the sound of his own voice than what anyone else has to say (Alan Green anyone?).

If you don't like his style so be it. But to lay into him like this is disgraceful.

The more bollox we get on Harty's phone-in the happier NSC is. It gives us something to argue about.

Just like Naylor. The worse he is the more we need him.

Ian Hart has had to fight for the existence of the phone-in. I'm sure SCR would prefer a 30 minute studio-based regional results round-up starting at 5 o'clock and then straight into the pap that they broadcast for the rest of the week.

How about a lady's opinion on this thread? Lush? Waddya reckon?

:lolol:

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
A fan giving other fans the opportunity to air their views on the radio, whatever next? Surely some professional, totally objective carefully managed show would be better, seemingly what some of the fxxxwits on here would seem to prefer.

Harty is 100% Albion, knows as much (and as little) about football as the rest of us and the fact that it provides some spontaneous, original and sometimes dreadful programming should be appreciated in a world of highly packaged and processed pap.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here