Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ian Hart, for f***'S SAKE

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
3. He revealed that Purdew had never attempted to have sensible discussions with the Club, but confined himself to posturing in the media.

whats that all about sorry

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Lord Bracknell said:
Why blame the Club, Beach Hut? The March is being organised by Falmer For All. Blame the supporters.

LB surely one can talk to the other ?

They are both working for the same cause and to same blame the supporters - strongly disagree

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
kinkygerbil said:
3. He revealed that Purdew had never attempted to have sensible discussions with the Club, but confined himself to posturing in the media.

whats that all about sorry

One of many bullshitters who claim they have money readily available.

Expect a few more once Falmer is agreed :angry:

Kev the Ape

i think samrah is so confident why dont he shut up about falmer,

aka when planning permission is granted: but the bloody enquiry aint even started yet.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
SussexSpur said:
Mind you, probably didn't work out too bad for them to devote their time to alternative pursuits, I suppose. . .

Not sure about that. Yoko Ono comes to mind.
yoko.jpg

Lush said:
:ohmy:

Did you not hear Yorkie's text? You are in big trubs.

Yes, yes I am.

If it actually was her.

Beach Hut said:
LB surely one can talk to the other ?

They are both working for the same cause and to same blame the supporters - strongly disagree
They do talk to each other, but the idea for the march and the decisions about how it is to be organised came from Falmer For All.

The idea of sponsorship simply hadn't been put forward by any of the supporters' groups who are represented on FFA.

If there's time to do anything, I daresay it might happen. Although there's a hell of a lot of other stuff still to be organised.

But it's not the Football Club's responsibility to organise sponsorship forms. If a supporter on NSC wants to take responsibility for arranging sponsorship forms and collecting the money in, let me know by PM and I'll pass the message on to FFA.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Lord Bracknell said:
They do talk to each other, but the idea for the march and the decisions about how it is to be organised came from Falmer For All.

The idea of sponsorship simply hadn't been put forward by any of the supporters' groups who are represented on FFA.

If there's time to do anything, I daresay it might happen. Although there's a hell of a lot of other stuff still to be organised.

But it's not the Football Club's responsibility to organise sponsorship forms. If a supporter on NSC wants to take responsibility for arranging sponsorship forms and collecting the money in, let me know by PM and I'll pass the message on to FFA.

Agreed but why don't the commercial side of the club see the opportunity to get the kids to be sponsored ?

As I understand the Junior Seagulls will recieve a letter shortly to front the march and this is organised by the club.

This therefore proves one must be talking to the other so why can't there be some innovation and forward thinking from the Commercial side where the light bulb suddenly is lit and sponsorship comes into the equation.

Please believe me I really trying to tread on egg shells here and not be critical but they are paid professional commercial people - why is the opportunity missed by the club who organise the Junior Seagulls ?

chips and gravy said:
I am sure I'll get flamed for this but I shan't be sending £250. I simply can't afford it. For many people this equates to a week's wages. I don't blame the club for trying everything they can to sort out the financial problems and I wish them well in trying to raise the money. At the end of the day we all have a choice whether we want to go that extra mile to support the club. To carp on about it is not helpful - if you don't want to (or can't) then don't give, no-one is forcing you to

Agree totally. I can't afford £250 either, though I am happy to help raise some cash. A lot of it is down to principal thopugh, and if people don't want to help bail the club out then fair enough.

I don't necessarily think the club are right in what they are doing by asking us for money, but I do think if things are that bad then it's worth doing something.

Nobody should ever be made guilty for doing what they believe in, though. :)

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
kinkygerbil said:
He never knows when to end calls

He's not STILL letting retards burble on forever is he? Thought we gave him enough stick, sorry, constructive criticism for that last season. And no Harty, I couldn't do the show better than you. But I COULD cut people off better than you.

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Harty said:
So I take it you didn't enjoy it then?

I did and thanks for getting MP there.

Yes some idiots talk crap but I was satisfied that the club accept the very difficult challenge of filling Falmer and will get it right.

Not happy about the missed opportunity on sponsorship though :(

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Completly fair enough that people can't afford it. I certainly can't even afford £100. Although I've now come around to the idea of paying it in installments and I think I'll go down that route.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here