Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ian Chapman

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
I like your use of quotes, Harty, makes it sound like something sexual was going on.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
If true, there'll be dancing in the BensGrandad household tonight :)

To old to dance:laugh: but I have no greatr problem with Chapman other than his experience of coaching being very limited ie. County League but I must say in his defence that in the past few games I have noticed him standing in the dug out [pointing here there and everywhere as if indicating where players should be and what they should be doing and on each occassion Wilkins has made a substitution so perhaps he does have a large input on DW and tactics.

Dean White is nice enough to talk to but he doesnt appear to have the push and knowledge of BB. MA always made it known how much input BB had into team affairs and that he was the buffer between manager and players Dean Wilkins has not shown the same enthusiasm for DW so perhaps this is why people are anti Dean White and think that he does and contributes nothing to the team.

MA chose Dean White over a very popular ex Albion player when he appointed him.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
To be fair, and you obviously wouldn't know this because you don't know me, I'm not someone who refuses to support the team at matches. I just see nsc as the place to air any complaints/criticisms/negative thoughts. It's surely better to do that than stand on the track at Withdean abusing the manager like some do. I guess that gets perceived as "constant negativity," but I'd take a lot of it with a pinch of salt to be honest. I did actually like Wilkins up until the Port Vale game this season, he was certainly my favourite manager for some time. Ok, I lost it after that defeat, but he's gone so I don't think I've really had the time to have much of a negative swipe at him.

I also think there's a difference between "supporter" and "licker." Most people on here fall into the supporter bracket, I know I certainly do, and I suspect you do yourself. That doesn't change the fact that there ARE people who seem to get off on being "in the know."

Why just use NSC to air 'complaints/criticisms/negative thoughts', why can you not use it also, and I'll underline also, for praising the team and positive thoughts. It is possible to do both.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here