algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Oh, I am sorry. I'll be sure to run a list of subjects I intend to discuss past you tomorrow before I AUDACIOUSLY post an opinion.

You said a few days ago that you didn't know what he did at the club how he did it, what value he is to the club and how he is rated by his colleagues. You also acknowledged he knows hundreds of times more about football than you do, or ever will. Have you even met him?

Yet somewhere down the line, you still feel you're well informed enough to say that, because you don't what he does, that from your seat, the way he communicates to the players, he should be fired.

Good one.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
You said a few days ago that you didn't know what he did at the club how he did it, what value he is to the club and how he is rated by his colleagues. You also acknowledged he knows hundreds of times more about football than you do, or ever will. Have you even met him?

Yet somewhere down the line, you still feel you're well informed enough to say that, because you don't what he does, that from your seat, the way he communicates to the players, he should be fired.

Good one.

You really are full of it

Attachments

• A63RR71CAU4NDLOCA8H4MR7CATQ2RPNCARPXPQVCANLTKBBCA3A3VFMCARKZ1E8CAK81PJSCAI8SWTVCAM74FVRCAPL1F48CAKF1
    2.6 KB · Views: 64

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Seriously Badger, you should get counselling for this Dean White thing.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
And lastly, in my defence, if each of us could only post about each topic ONCE, my post count would be HALVED, and I suspect yours may well be too.

Halved? Good God, he'd lose about 20,000 on posts about club staff that he's spoken to alone!

However, HKFC has a point, your White hatred is a tad..."irrational" shall we say!!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Nah, he doesn't PROPERLY irritate me. I think we could get someone better, but he's harmless enough. It's not as though Assistant Manager is a particularly crucial role.

I'm more concerned that I've lost ALL the subjects of my criticism. Mayo, Hammond, Revell, Henderson, Carpenter - RIP chaps:bowdown:

Don't panic - you'll be on Adams' back by Christmas.

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost
He hasn't resigned and has no immediate plans to do so. Just to nip it in the bud like. :thumbsup:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Haha now that is where you're so, so WRONG, Mr HKFC. There is only ONE man in football I hold in a higher esteem than SIR MICHEL :)bowdown:), and that man is KING MICKY :)bowdown:). As I said on the day he was appointed, he could take us into non-league and he'd still have my backing. In fact, I think I'm in love with him x!

We'll see.

Last time Mickey was here, you were a CHILD, and your memories are coloured with the rose-tinted glasses of youth.

In the intervening years, you have suckled enthusiastically on the NIPPLE OF MISERY, and if things don't go well you'll be right up the front of the moaning mob.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here