Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I was actually there, when...

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Villa
Poyets first game
Man City
The last Big YOuth Theatre Festival
I was there when the youngest ever act took to the stage in the Forest Cafe in Edinburgh (it was us!)

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Billy Hungrecker scoring a record 73 points for the Worthing Bears against Plymouth at Basketball

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I was actually there (NSC) when

TLO blew a fuse and flounced off into the distance (not for ever, luckily for all us avid Albion Roar fans) with this gem.

Bollocks to NSC. Bollocks to REMF. Bollocks to the f***ing lot of you.

It's all f***ing SHIT. TLO is flouncing and I'm out of here.

D

Deleted User X18H

TLO blew a fuse and flounced off into the distance (not for ever, luckily for all us avid Albion Roar fans) with this gem.

I think I was there as well.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM

Your OBSESSION - and it has got to that now - with me is quite disturbing; on a par with that prat who posted above this one.

I suppose I could take it as a backhanded compliment; it implies you spend time thinking about me, which is far more than I could say about someone as dull as you.

matt

Mar 19, 2007
Billy Hungrecker scoring a record 73 points for the Worthing Bears against Plymouth at Basketball

Snap!

And when Jerry Jenkins scored 50 against Manchester at Bognor a few years earlier :)

When Salman Rushdie appeared onstage with Bono and U2 at Wembley.
When we beat Liverpool 2-0 in the cup on a chilly sunday afternoon at the Goldstone.
When we beat Cheaterfield at Withdean to partially expunge (can I say that on here?) the cack of the previous few years.
v Orient 4 - 4 with chants to Ray Wilkins of "...You're more crap than your brother"!

EastbourneGull

Oct 1, 2008
...Chelsea clinched the Div 1 championship in 1954/5. Beat Sheff W 3 - 0 I think. I was very young then. My late father knew a director of Chelsea and he got us into the director's box. Was patted on the head by the legendary Ted Drake - Chelsea's manager. If I'm not mistaken he once scored 7 goals in a league match for Arsenal.

D

Deleted User X18H

When Salman Rushdie appeared onstage with Bono and U2 at Wembley.
When we beat Liverpool 2-0 in the cup on a chilly sunday afternoon at the Goldstone.
When we beat Cheaterfield at Withdean to partially expunge (can I say that on here?) the cack of the previous few years.
v Orient 4 - 4 with chants to Ray Wilkins of "...You're more crap than your brother"!

I was there for all those except Rushdie.

That Liverpool game was my 15th birthday and quite a present.

D

Deleted User X18H

Your OBSESSION - and it has got to that now - with me is quite disturbing; on a par with that prat who posted above this one.

I suppose I could take it as a backhanded compliment; it implies you spend time thinking about me, which is far more than I could say about someone as dull as you.

Oh dear if it's not Questions it's me. If it's not me, its Macky, if it's not Macky its TCB. Lighten up life's too short.

He's only quoted a post.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
When the Albion beat Liverpool in the FA cup at Anfield. Liverpool had not lost a home Cup game of any sort since the 60's.

It wasn't like now when the away team is expected to win at Anfield :lolol:

D

Deleted User X18H

I don't have a problem with Macky or TCB, though it's interesting and very telling - though tediously typical of you - that you think I do.

Alan, I am letting you have the last word.:thumbsup:

Let's say you win.

i was there when love defeated the nazi party:hilton: i was there when love cured the crippled crow:thumbsup: i was there when love turned the wine and bread into bubble rap and anti freeze:ohmy: FOR GODS SAKE GUYS FEEL THE LOVE:kiss:

D Block blue

Feb 23, 2009
West Sussex la la la
England beat Germany 1-0, first time since 1966 in Charleroi - Euro 2000, Shearer scored would say probably not the best ever seen England play but didn't care. Remember "Your Never Walk Alone" singing after the game:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here