Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I want a season ticket

manilaseagull

Used to be Swindonseagull
Firstly, I have a job. Burger flipping will not get you many overseas opportunities, aSeondly, thats still YOUR CHOICE. Fair play for doing it, but you have to take the good and the bad.

Thats fantastic for you, the mid-60's stuff. Really good, FA cup final right? No I was working in Hong Kong From 81-84, You were there? I wish i was. But right now, i'm the paying fan not you. What makes you think I am not a paying fan? read the entire thread, I have been back since May..So i get priority and if that means that i also get to give 3 season tickets to any dick tom or harry i fancy then thats fair enough, I've got the right to do that because of what i've done now, not because of what i did several decades ago. You really are thick, did I say I only went to 1 game in 1966?

I am sympathetic to your plight, but the club are giving a chance for STH's to move with friends, to introduce new ones and to give away-only members a chance to get a ticket before those who lived abroad for three years. As for the 250 quid??See you cant even read its 250 miles!! per home game/not being bothered from Swindon I bet YOU cant even be bothered to go to Swindon AWAY once per season - theres a girl who goes to nearly every single game from Kent. She can be arsed, and her age/length of time supporting the club means nothing - she and her mum make the journey every single week pretty much. and your point is? mummy pays the fuel?

So take YOUR holier-than-thou attitude and run off to bed/what ever you do at 20 to eight at night. She's bought the right to have a +3, so have i.

As a side note - you're the type of fan the +3 was made for, the ones who support the club but don't have a season ticket. So why you're complaining is beyond me.

reading your previous posts you are some kind of dick, I hope my seat is not next to you.....

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
It's without, realistically I think we'll have about 7k-8k once we get to 'general' sale. If you are serious about it, you'll be able to get one

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
There are so many good seats left it's unbelivable. On friday I got three rows from the back of the North. If you want west Upper you can get about 5 rows back in the equivalent of E and G block at Withdean, or about 15 rows back and be on the halfway line.

E block is pretty much the half way line at Withdean though?

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
I don't get what this argument is about. Less than half the season tickets have been sold, the priority period is nearly over.

This isn't isn't just aimed at manilaseagull but to everyone who hasn't got a ST yet - IF YOU WANT A SEASON TICKET JUST GO AND f***ing BUY ONE!

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
reading your previous posts you are some kind of dick, I hope my seat is not next to you.....

:facepalm: its been a long day.

I am now going to LAUGH at you because my place of work actually offers me a chance to go in to any EU country I fancy and walk in to any branch of McDonalds and be able to get a position there, within about 4 months notice. Its called (amusingly) The McPassport.

I've had a long day at work today, and i misread. SHOCK f***ing HORROR

I'm not saying anyone outside of sussex automatically gives it up but by going overseas are you not giving up the chance to have a season ticket and therefore your priority at the Amex? You are. But your (to be fair) dedicated support - while it won't give YOU the +3 option IS catered for provided you have a mate who IS given priority to get you in on one of their +3's.

Mummy might pay the fuel, but to wake up at 4/5am to get to Conway Street for the Costa Express to go to Hartelpool or Carslile, just to follow your team, that IS dedicated.

I can't afford many away games no, but I do go to some. Southampton, Stoke and Northampton this year. Southampton, Villa and Wycombe last year. So yes, I can and I will be bothered because I am going to go to Uni (touch wood) at Bournemouth, a three and a half hour train ride away from Hove Station.

The whole 1966 thing - no you didn't and thats not my point, so you MUST BE THICK. Thats brilliant what you did, 55 years ago. Really! I'm happy for you but in 55 years time I won't bleat on about how I deserve tickets to Manchester City away or a Season Ticket at the New Amex or what ever because when I was 17 I had a season ticket at Withdean. 55 years ago- =/= priority/a better fan/more deserving than some one who spends their money NOW.

Get on the +3 thing, its designed for YOU.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
I don't get what this argument is about. Less than half the season tickets have been sold, the priority period is nearly over.

This isn't isn't just aimed at manilaseagull but to everyone who hasn't got a ST yet - IF YOU WANT A SEASON TICKET JUST GO AND f***ing BUY ONE!

This.

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
What is this all about?

There will be plenty of seats left for those who want to buy season tickets. OK, it might not be the exact seat you want, but it'll be close - and you'll come to love sitting in it anyway.

I feel that there's been lots of scaremongering about seat availability on NSC since January; at times it has generated the panic buying mentality that we develop whenever anyone mentions 'shortage'. The number of +3s being bought seems to have been magnified (although I stand to be corrected) and has added to the feeding frenzy.

There's plenty of room. We'll all get in. It'll be great. :amex:

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
Even the very worst seat at the AMEX is better than 95% of the seats at WIthdean.

OK, if you want front 7-8 rows of West Upper, or back few rows of West Lower, or even a halfway line seat not too far back, then you'll struggle, but having been to the presentation, there are 1000's of great views - if not the very best ones - still available.

manilaseagull

:facepalm: its been a long day.

I am now going to LAUGH at you because my place of work actually offers me a chance to go in to any EU country I fancy and walk in to any branch of McDonalds and be able to get a position there, within about 4 months notice. Its called (amusingly) The McPassport.

I've had a long day at work today, and i misread. SHOCK f***ing HORROR

I'm not saying anyone outside of sussex automatically gives it up but by going overseas are you not giving up the chance to have a season ticket and therefore your priority at the Amex? You are. But your (to be fair) dedicated support - while it won't give YOU the +3 option IS catered for provided you have a mate who IS given priority to get you in on one of their +3's.

Mummy might pay the fuel, but to wake up at 4/5am to get to Conway Street for the Costa Express to go to Hartelpool or Carslile, just to follow your team, that IS dedicated.

I can't afford many away games no, but I do go to some. Southampton, Stoke and Northampton this year. Southampton, Villa and Wycombe last year. So yes, I can and I will be bothered because I am going to go to Uni (touch wood) at Bournemouth, a three and a half hour train ride away from Hove Station.

The whole 1966 thing - no you didn't and thats not my point, so you MUST BE THICK. Thats brilliant what you did, 55 years ago. Really! I'm happy for you but in 55 years time I won't bleat on about how I deserve tickets to Manchester City away or a Season Ticket at the New Amex or what ever because when I was 17 I had a season ticket at Withdean. 55 years ago- =/= priority/a better fan/more deserving than some one who spends their money NOW.

Get on the +3 thing, its designed for YOU.

So you go to 3 very close away games per year? So how about trying a whole season of 250 mile round trips every other week?
Plus away games...

I think you better stick to burger flipping with your Mcdonalds passport.

1966 was not 55 years ago, try the maths again !!! and you want to go to University? I think YOU are living proof that exams have been dumbed down.....

University? stick to Mcdonalds....

Albalbion

Feb 24, 2009
Kingston
So you go to 3 very close away games per year? So how about trying a whole season of 250 mile round trips every other week?
Plus away games...

1966 was not 55 years ago, try the maths again !!! and you want to go to University? I think YOU are living proof that exams have been dumbed down.....

you appear to be a bellend. just saying.

stop panicking, if you want a season ticket, try calling 08458730251 between 0900 and 1900 and arrange yourself a season ticket presentation, if you have bought a ticket within the last year, youve probably already got a letter explaining you can do this...

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Plus away games...

****. I'm not even going to bother. I made a mathamatical mistake after working on the floor for several hours.

Total judgement of my intellect there.

You talk about McDonalds like its a sub-human or something despite the fact most people wouldn't cope with it.

I think YOU are living proof that sometimes the old just need to be put out of their misery but what ever. I'll be attending my presentation on the 25th, and i've only had a season ticket for 2 years. Mean while you, Mr SuperFan, will get shafted by me. I might invite two extra people JUST to spite you and fill the Amex up. I hope you like MrNewbieDumbAssBurgerFlipping-Kiddie (Or should that be Master) and his mates probaby 2 of which won't even know what football is getting their seats before you :cool:

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
I think YOU are living proof that sometimes the old just need to be put out of their misery but what ever.

You really are one totally ignorant poster.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
You really are one totally ignorant poster.

:wink: Yeah, you got me.

EDIT: On a serious note, i'm not in anyway actually endorsing "putting old people out of their misery" for the reason of being old if that is what you mean, i'm genuinely NOT that bad a human! Honest!

I forgot to put the NOT in the edit :facepalm:

Last edited:

Prodigal Son

Getting older by the day
Sep 21, 2009
Sussex
you appear to be a bellend. just saying.

stop panicking, if you want a season ticket, try calling 08458730251 between 0900 and 1900 and arrange yourself a season ticket presentation, if you have bought a ticket within the last year, youve probably already got a letter explaining you can do this...

This

Prodigal Son

Getting older by the day
Sep 21, 2009
Sussex
Manilla and Kneeon; take a chill pill fellas. Infighting between fans, even from a keyboard, is a waste of energy. Put your effort into supporting the team and making the AMEX the success that it deserves to be.

Who gives a flying as to who's supported the Albion the longest. Get your ST's, enjoy where you sit and let that be it. I've got mine for the AMEX, with my son who IS an STH and sits with me at the Withers so am probably a bit biased to start. As for the +3 policy, the more the fvckin merrier, welcome all! Nuff said!

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Now I have been going to watch the Albion for a lot more years than you have been alive, so young man please take your holier than thou attitude and run of to bed..

This sentence makes you out to be a bit of a wanker mate, to be honest.

My son has been watching the Albion for 2 years and he's about as passionate about the club as you can get. Does he deserve to go down the queue just because some miserable old fart pulls rank on him because he saw Charlie Livesey play?

You're telling all these guys to 'grow up' and maybe some of them do need to tone it down a bit but you need to take a long hard look in the mirror before you start kicking off about priorities. Do you really think you will have a problem getting a season ticket? Really?

The last time we had over 20,000 for a league game was over 17 years ago.

I don't think you'll have a problem.

manilaseagull

My son has been watching the Albion for 2 years and he's about as passionate about the club as you can get. Does he deserve to go down the queue just because some miserable old fart pulls rank on him because he saw Charlie Livesey play?

You're telling all these guys to 'grow up' and maybe some of them do need to tone it down a bit but you need to take a long hard look in the mirror before you start kicking off about priorities. Do you really think you will have a problem getting a season ticket? Really?

Ive taken my pill, I will be calling the ST line tomorrow.

Bang on.

I also love the hypocrisy at play here. Moaning about the +3 system when you were going to take advantage of it. You should be concentrating your whining on the mate that f***ed that up for you!! It's hardly the fault of the club, or anyone on here that your mate is a fucktard. Or maybe he just didn't want to sit with you...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here