Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I want a season ticket

manilaseagull

Used to be Swindonseagull
I cant get one yet, and I am a bit pi@@ed off that current STH can invite 3 mates who might not have even seen the Albion b4.

Im even more pi@@ed off that I gave my "mate" £100 as deposit for 2 ST and he FORGOT when he was at Falmer.....the twat still owes me 100 notes..

rant over

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Really? Since when can you do +3 for existing STH's?
I've never heard of this scheme before...........*rolls eyes*

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Ring up or email and you'll get an appointment - anyone else moaning on here from now on is plain silly cos if you're on the database, you can get a ST presentation easily.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Tend to agree though season ticket holders are being turned over by people who have probably never ever watched them and they have their tickets before the Most STH, My presentation is tomorrow

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
So you're pissed off that your 'mate' didn't book yours as one of the +3s, even though you're pissed off that the scheme exists?

Moan at your mate then.

manilaseagull

So you're pissed off that your 'mate' didn't book yours as one of the +3s, even though you're pissed off that the scheme exists?

Moan at your mate then.

what I am complaining about is the fact I had a season ticket (2) for many seasons but due to work commitments I moved overseas.....now I get no priority over the glory seekers who are jumping on board..............

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
I cant get one yet, and I am a bit pi@@ed off that current STH can invite 3 mates who might not have even seen the Albion b4.

Im even more pi@@ed off that I gave my "mate" £100 as deposit for 2 ST and he FORGOT when he was at Falmer.....the twat still owes me 100 notes..

rant over

Yawn...... Use a more reliable mate next time.

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
Its not correct that its easy to get a presentation, for some reason presentations are not held at the weekend or after 6pm, for those who work away from Brighton have to select a seat without prior viewing session.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Tend to agree though season ticket holders are being turned over by people who have probably never ever watched them and they have their tickets before the Most STH, My presentation is tomorrow

There are so many good seats left it's unbelivable. On friday I got three rows from the back of the North. If you want west Upper you can get about 5 rows back in the equivalent of E and G block at Withdean, or about 15 rows back and be on the halfway line.

manilaseagull

If you've been back since may then you could have got a season ticket and secured one of next season already. Your just as bad as the rest of them!

mATE I live in swindon and have no desire to do a 250 mile round trip every 2 weeks to sit in the rain...at a shit hole...and its expensive)

How far do you travel each week..?

Plus I had no job for 3 months.....so get back in your box...

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
Ive been back since May...actually and only missed 3 seasons....even had ST at Goldstone, so not exactly a glory seeker

Didn't accuse you of being a glory seeker did I?

Just thought it a bit rich moaning that you don't have priority when it seems that just maybe you don't deserve it considering your recent history? No offence mate!

Flavor Flav

Get those trousers off!
Jul 5, 2008
West Sussex
mATE I live in swindon and have no desire to do a 250 mile round trip every 2 weeks to sit in the rain...at a shit hole...and its expensive)

How far do you travel each week..?

Well, plenty of others do that. Personally, I travel 10 miles to the Withdean but you can't go around moaning about not having one yet when you could of done something about it. Who cares about the state of the Withdean when we're playing magnificant football and winning most weeks? The club are rewarding fans that don't jump on the 'I don't go to the Withdean but will go to Falmer' bandwagon and you have the cheek to moan about it? Get a f***ing grip.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Not asking for priority.....I just think its unfair a current holder can buy 4 for anyne who has not been b4

Yes, this is the main bone of contention, but this syetm will encourage and enable family and friend groups to sit together, I am in North Somerset and won't go to Withdean more than once or twice a season, more to away games,... I will be fishing for ST's with the white group whenever that happens,... there will be enough available, don't worry,..... how many have gone so far?... 8k max?...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here