Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

i walked out at half time

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Something must be amiss if a seagull like you feels the need to walk away. Oh dear, :( hopefully things will pick up for you in terms of the way you're treated at the ground.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
we are mere commodities now.
money, money money.
sign of the times i guess.
football will fuckin eat itself.
no one cares about the fans anymore...all about profit.
AMEX = cash cow

Vicente. Buckley. Noone. CMS. Lua-Lua. Bridcutt. How long has it been since we have seen players of this quality in Albion shirts? How do you think this is possible? They don't come cheap.

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
I then thought I'd go off and see my mum in Bevendean, I thought a quick stroll up Falmer Road (What a sight...);
View attachment 30839
I then missed the path I needed to take, and ended up in Woodingdean and had to walk all the way around to Jacobs Ladder. So I stopped off in Uncle Sams, got a bottle of drink from a crap newsagents nearby (not going there again), and then headed off along Warren Road, and Jacobs Ladder. My cat was in a good mood and was friendly, my mum was happy enough and had a bus ticket so I didn't have to walk home.

Really, really enjoyed it today. Sorry you didn't have the same experience.

Is that the one which led down to the old Industrial estate on The Hyde near Harman Plant hire ? (Just thought about that - it was 25-30 years ago, so prob not there anymore..!)

Back to topic - I don't know GD/M-BL well, but his historical posts, and the fact that he's been very helpful with any advice needed to me and others on 'White Goods' on this forum, lends me to say he doesn't need or deserve any off the cuff slating on here..
Somethings got on his tits, and he should be only be pitied for missing a decent 2nd half. Hope it works out fella.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Something must be amiss if a seagull like you feels the need to walk away. Oh dear, :( hopefully things will pick up for you in terms of the way you're treated at the ground.

He is just being a bit of a Drama Queen thats all.

toff79

Aug 8, 2011
The steward in the north today was spot on told us to sit down but said if he was us he wouldn't sit either but he has to be seen doing something

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I bought 3 pints after the game and didn't even get a blowie from the bar girl. Last time I'm going.

DBL

Banned
Sep 22, 2011
Pathetic flouncy hissy fit from the OP who is attention seeking.
If you have a complaint tell the club or spill the beans. He hasn't stated why he walked out, just been a massive ranting girlie.

D

Deleted member 18477

I leave regulary on 90 mins these days to avoid being the last person out the stadium due to being in the middle of a row WSU and to avoid the queue for the park and ride. Missed a couple of goals but none that have decided the outcome of a game except notts forest. No biggy as there's always highlights and it doesn't happen very often. This season has been brilliant. f*** the catering and stewards. They're the last things I care about at the football.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
1st game with my grandad in 1966 chum.
i wasnt flouncing over the catering alone...its how the club in general seem to view us.
money, money money.
AMEX = cash cow

I stand by what I said earlier, chum.

You've stuck with this club through some pretty dark days, and I think it's a real shame that you can't enjoy the good times now they have come along. I tell myself through all hard times, that it's the lows which make you appreciate the highs all the more, but you seem to be denying yourself the appreciate of the highs.

I'm sad for you, genuinely.

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
1st game with my grandad in 1966 chum.
i wasnt flouncing over the catering alone...its how the club in general seem to view us.
money, money money.
AMEX = cash cow

I really don't get this and feel nothing of the sort.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
A veteran of the Falkland Islands who must have been through some serious shit but manages to walk out half way through a match ? I'm surprised Dave. Hopefully it's the one and only time you do this. Chin up fella.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
nothing to do with the football, i've just had it with being taken for a fuckin MUG at the amex.
its time they started treating people like fuckin CUSTOMERS and not heads of fuckin CATTLE.
catering SUCKS
stewards SUCK.

sort it out you fuckers.

Catering - had a tasty chicken and ham pie at half time, along with several pre and post match Kronies
Stewards - didn't even know they were there.

What the FRIG happened to you to cause you to flounce off home at half time I cannot even begin to imagine. But it must have been some kind of serious shitstorm. I stayed till the end today, and witnessed one of the greatest Albion players ever to wear the stripes utterly and gloriously f*** over the purest SCUM in the entire football league. And I'm sorry, but there is not a catering or stewarding event short or a rape or murder on the WSU concourse which would have caused me to be walking home at 3.45 today.

Odd.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Referring to the op, what a dickhead! Then that's good news because it free's up places for the likes of me. I don't think there's ever been a better time to be a Brighton fan. Still there are some that can't handle it and would rather we were a struggling Rochdale type of team instead of one that gets 20k every week and signed Vicente!

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Is strange. I've never had trouble with either the stewards or catering at the new stadium. Very friendly, helpful and accommodating. Think they're actually the opposite of what Buzzer is saying...

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Is strange. I've never had trouble with either the stewards or catering at the new stadium. Very friendly, helpful and accommodating. Think they're actually the opposite of what Buzzer is saying...

You have the wrong person. It's not Buzzer the OP.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here