Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I told you your wheels had come off !!!!!

farawaysaint

Oct 1, 2011
Leicester will overtake you eventually. You will probably end up in the play-off's with us.

Starting to look worryingly good agreed, if Lambert gets injured we don't really have any cover either so we could be in for a bit of a slump. We tried and failed rather spectacularly to lure Rodriguez or Maynard in the window and I fear that may come back to haunt us.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
I don't think Saints (or us) will get promoted via an automatic spot or even the playoffs this season but if they did, they (or we) would be Premiership whipping boys rooted to the foot of the table. A good season this year and they are deffo a contender next year.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
To be fair we did have several Brighton idiots on our forum when you were top.
Really - oh dear, embarrassing :facepalm:
When we were top, how many went over to your board and gloated? I shall tell you, NONE.
I think this was definately a fair reaction to my post :rolleyes:
:lol: I think he was writing it while you posted your reply. All clubs have a few idiots, SaintsWillToppleBrighton is just one of yours.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
More arrogance

Nonsense. Having supported the club through think and thin and seeing the way we play now, despite the blip I am CONFIDENT but not ARROGANT. I don't EXPECT us to be up there but I HOPE we will be and have every faith Gus will get us there. Just wanted to clarify that for you.

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Even though I don't like Southampton, everytime I put money on them they seem to win and have made me a few quid in the last year and a bit. If I stop though....:rolleyes:

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
Really - oh dear, embarrassing :facepalm:

:lol: I think he was writing it while you posted your reply. All clubs have a few idiots, SaintsWillToppleBrighton is just one of yours.

:lol: You are right Triggaaar, I am awfully slow writing a post unfortunately. farawaysaint, I stand corrected. But all that means is that some of our fans are stupid as you.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
go back on your own boring,humourless forum
Pot......kettle..black
You think our forum is boring and humourless, yet here you are. So are you here because you're stupid, or because you like being bored?

Personally I find our forum funny, and being a Brighton fan it also has the advantage of discussing a lot of Brighton topics and being informative.

TonyTownersShorts

Jan 26, 2010
Ner ner n ner ner we're top of the league !!!

Yeah with a manager who refers to it as 'soccer' what a prat Atkins is - hope you are proud of him, how long before he is linked sleeping with one of your players wifes aka Pardew. When you can stay top for 6 months and win a championship then come back on but for now jog on....still early days IMO and we are coming to terms with new ground and new expectations. I fancy when Vincete is fully fit he might just give Mr Hammond the absolute run around in November...so watch this space

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here