Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I told you your wheels had come off !!!!!

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Yeah with a manager who refers to it as 'soccer' what a prat Atkins is - hope you are proud of him, how long before he is linked sleeping with one of your players wifes aka Pardew. When you can stay top for 6 months and win a championship then come back on but for now jog on....still early days IMO and we are coming to terms with new ground and new expectations. I fancy when Vincete is fully fit he might just give Mr Hammond the absolute run around in November...so watch this space

We were top from September through to May. I make that 8/9 months.

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
Saintswilltopple is quickly stealing my place as champion winder upper of Albion fans.

I'm quietly confident but a little worried about our recent away form and the quality of opposition we have yet to play. We are quality up front and if we buy another centre back in Jan, I think we'll be up there come May.

You lot clearly missed Calderon last Tuesday and you need more depth if your gonna be up there. Finish prediction: Saints 3rd, Albion 8th.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Ner ner n ner ner we're top of the league !!!

Yep we are struggling a little at the moment but we'll turn it around. Having read a few of your inane drivel of posts I reckon that you have a complete lifetime of being a sad cock in front of you with little chance of remission.

Last edited:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
You're nothing to us
YOU'RE NOTHING TO USSSSSSS
F**K OFF SOUTHAMPTON
YOU'RE NOTHING TO US!!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
(bar Redneb , he's pretty much part of the furniture here now..)

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I'm quietly confident but a little worried about our recent away form and the quality of opposition we have yet to play.

Finish prediction: Saints 3rd, Albion 8th.

Ive been trying to tell you that, your fixtures are looking increasingly statisticly flukey and dont offer any comfort that youve been beaten by the 2 highest placed clubs you have played, neither of which are in the top 6.

Your prediction is the wrong way round.:)

MACROBLUE

Jul 9, 2011
They just can't leave it alone can they. One minute its the swab the decks mob from boatie land and then. blow me down its the inbreds from Shellsuit Park.

Jan 2, 2011
Ive been trying to tell you that, your fixtures are looking increasingly statisticly flukey and dont offer any comfort that youve been beaten by the 2 highest placed clubs you have played, neither of which are in the top 6.

I'll tell you what gives me comfort shall I? The fact that each time we f*** up, so does everyone else in the top 6 :)

Hence, we are two points clear after ten games with a two week break to regroup. Its great being a Saint !! :D

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I'll tell you what gives me comfort shall I? The fact that each time we f*** up, so does everyone else in the top 6 :)

Hence, we are two points clear after ten games with a two week break to regroup. Its great being a Saint !! :D

thats a false analogy but I'm glad it gives you comfort in the near future untill you start getting hammered week in and week out playing your next 13 games against the top 10 teams in the division plus a few others.:)

se3eagle

Banned
Aug 30, 2011
Pah hahahahahahaha
brightonwhenwillyoulear.jpg

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill

Slightly bold of you to predict your gonna end 3rd after your recent run. Our next 2 games are Derby and Wham so lets see where we are then.

Jan 2, 2011
thats a false analogy but I'm glad it gives you comfort in the near future untill you start getting hammered week in and week out playing your next 13 games against the top 10 teams in the division plus a few others.:)

Luckily I don't think that you really believe we are suddenly going to collapse into week in week out hammerings. I mean only a fuckwit would believe that right?

Its a good job the majority of football pundits have more faith in us than you do, they all think we're going up?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here