Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

i thought we got rid of the hook

littlenicebut

Nov 14, 2004
my house
correct me if i am wrong but didnt the sun do some camaign to get rid of the one eyed hook man. how the funk did customs let him back in when i cant get more than three drops of vodka through gatwick???

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
lander14 said:
Call them what you like, why they here?

Landers mate, stop being an ignorant prick. I hope this is a wind up post because if its not then you need to have a serious think about you ill informed views.

Lander

NSC down?
Jan 11, 2005
Lindfield
In all fairness we are paying for all of these aylum seekers (granted not all muslims) and we should be able to have a say about that and you can call me a racist, because i clearly am. sorry for being made to pay for all of them

Lander

NSC down?
Jan 11, 2005
Lindfield
My point exactly!

Can't even say my views because someone may get a bit upset, well quite frankly. I couldn't give a s**t

This country will be less English people each year 'till we are a minority, and you can quote me on that one

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Oceanic said:
Hey mate, shouldn't start a thread like this, you'll get slaughtered. Hop over to the thread 'Muslims need to chill the f*** out' You'll be ok in there and can join in with what ever gets your back up and air your views :thumbsup:

What? You can air ill informed racist views. For a start not all asylum seekers are muslim, secondly most of them are genuinely seeking refugee, thirdly its the system enacted by our government that is f***ed.

I read a post earlier talking about how asylum seekers were getting free driving lessons. If this is true then it is wrong, but thats the governments fault. But someone took the old 'these fuzzy wuzzys just don't play by the rules' approach by saying that one of them committed a crime utalising his new found knowledge of driving. Yeah because I bet a white english person has never committed a crime that involved driving before.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here